Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Just started using the addon, widths great but I would like to request the ability to set the default view as currently it's list on all pages and I have to manually change it to my preferred view.

The best view for this on the skin I use Arctic Zephyr Exploded is Netflix view.
I keep getting a Sign-On restriction error. Using Kodi 15.0 (Linux Mint). Worked in Win10 and Android OS. Any suggestions?
Updated post with link to github
threads merged.
it's best to use the support forum for releases instead of the development section.
(2015-08-06, 09:55)Nacker1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a Sign-On restriction error. Using Kodi 15.0 (Linux Mint). Worked in Win10 and Android OS. Any suggestions?

This issue come from WWE Network end... its to stop multiple logons to the account... have you got a stream open elsewhere?

It tends to be just patience that fixes it... don't click things to quick.. If you use the PS4 or IOS app you will notice there is a delay between browsing for something and then being able to play it.
(2015-08-07, 10:33)ziggy73701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-06, 09:55)Nacker1776 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a Sign-On restriction error. Using Kodi 15.0 (Linux Mint). Worked in Win10 and Android OS. Any suggestions?

This issue come from WWE Network end... its to stop multiple logons to the account... have you got a stream open elsewhere?

It tends to be just patience that fixes it... don't click things to quick.. If you use the PS4 or IOS app you will notice there is a delay between browsing for something and then being able to play it.

I don't always get the Sign-On Error. No other streams open, I tried waiting for a few minutes and would get a failed to play check log. I only have Win10 in VM and Android Tablet and it would work in both. Just not on my Linux Machine.
I installed this plugin on my 2 pc's running Kodi and they worked flawlessly. This morning I installed the plugin onto my Amazon Fire TV stick and my Apple TV and both are missing the Live TV feed. Is this expected behavior or have they changed something on their side to break the plugin?
I figured out my issue... this is not a problem with the plugin, but rather a Pebkac error (Problem exists between Kodi and Chair) The Live feed was marked as watched and my AppleTV and Fire Stick both had hide watched episodes turned on. Turning this off revealed the live stream. Thanks for a great plug and keep up the good work.
Any chance the WWE Attitude Era could be organised into year and have the date on them. It's hard to find the raw I want as they are just numbered.

Great addon tho!
I am confused. I keep getting file structure error. But I tried it on my phone yesterday and it worked. I do recall getting the same message on my phone last week. I thought I downloaded the wrong one

wwen-1.0.2.zip is the one that worked once

The wwen-master.zip seems to download it but it it only has Live Feed and it doesn't play

However as I wrote that last line I realised. I had the master one installed when I tried the 1.0.2 one so I'm guessing that's why. I should delete this post as I may have fixed my own issue but I won't incase anyone else gets this problem (and I don't feel like I have typed this all for nothing)
Were you using 1.0.2 or 1.2.0?
It was the master one that worked. I had 0.0.1 think it wasn't the real one. Working now.. however where is Battleground 2015??
Battleground still not on the addon...

And just me or is the Raw Replays just a mess? Seems like there are random episodes thrown together...

At the moment I have to download the app and add it to my favourites so I can set it as a shortcut... guess it's better but I prefer using the kodi layout in kodi..
Used this add-on yesterday to watch the Live feed and an NXT episode from last week. Works great!
All works great, as pbear no Battleground latest show missing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19