Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I keep seeing the LIVE FEED link come and go. What I mean is you see it then you dont. So maybe Bay_wolf is working on it?

I hope he is able to fix it.

(2015-11-23, 06:34)purpleomega Wrote: [ -> ]I posted earlier in the week that the live stream stopped working through the addon. The Network itself had issues at the start of the kick off of Survivor Series through the website........probably traffic overload. Any help with the addon would be appreciated, it's been down since Tuesday......I have a feeling the site changed something to cause this issue.
So anyone else still having issues? I checked out the new Breaking Ground episode and just like the live feed it doesn't want to work. I also hope this sign in error gets fixed as I hate watching something then going to something else and having the issue.
BTW I see WWE updated their google app so could that be an issue with the addon?
Bay_Wolf are you working on fixing the addon? Still doesnt want to load the live feed and doesn't want to load the latest episode of breaking ground.
Have faith. Bay_Wolf has been working on a new update, so it is not like this is a forgotten project.
(2015-11-23, 18:50)freestylegreek Wrote: [ -> ]Bay_Wolf are you working on fixing the addon? Still doesnt want to load the live feed and doesn't want to load the latest episode of breaking ground.
I don't think it's the addon that is broke. A lot of people are still reporting that the live feed isn't working on multiple platforms. As of right now, I still have no live feed on either my PS4 or browser l.
I have been working on an update for a while that will bring watchlists and other features. I noticed, like others, that the live feed stopped working a few days ago. I've been trying to figure out what changed on WWE's side but have not been able to work the problem out as of yet. I've also been attempting to figure a way to get the HLS stream instead of the RMTP stream which could be the workaround to this issue. Once I get something concrete working, I'll post an update but I might not be too responsive until that point. Thanks for all the comments!
Thank you for replying. At that time I thought maybe Bay_Wolf was doing some updating code or whatever it's called and that's why it went down. I see now he has replied and look forward to the new version.

I also see other people all over the net are having issues of course it's not Kodi people are talking about but hardware such as PS3 or PS4 and so on.

Hopefully Bay_Wolf can figure out what WWE did on their side and we all can enjoy this addon and I hope to be able to donate to him again maybe in December depending on how my money situation is.

(2015-11-23, 23:17)ragedogg69 Wrote: [ -> ]Have faith. Bay_Wolf has been working on a new update, so it is not like this is a forgotten project.
That's odd as it was working for me last night on the browser and through KODI I came across some other addons that have the WWE Network Live Feed only and it was working too.

(2015-11-23, 23:55)RayW1986 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-23, 18:50)freestylegreek Wrote: [ -> ]Bay_Wolf are you working on fixing the addon? Still doesnt want to load the live feed and doesn't want to load the latest episode of breaking ground.
I don't think it's the addon that is broke. A lot of people are still reporting that the live feed isn't working on multiple platforms. As of right now, I still have no live feed on either my PS4 or browser l.
Thank you for the update and hopefully your able to figure out what has happened and I cannot wait for the next version.

I shall donate to you again sometime.

(2015-11-24, 00:32)bay_wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have been working on an update for a while that will bring watchlists and other features. I noticed, like others, that the live feed stopped working a few days ago. I've been trying to figure out what changed on WWE's side but have not been able to work the problem out as of yet. I've also been attempting to figure a way to get the HLS stream instead of the RMTP stream which could be the workaround to this issue. Once I get something concrete working, I'll post an update but I might not be too responsive until that point. Thanks for all the comments!
(2015-11-24, 00:32)bay_wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've also been attempting to figure a way to get the HLS stream instead of the RMTP stream which could be the workaround to this issue.

I do not know much about streaming, but isnt that a lot harder to reverse engineer into an add on?
Sorry guys, future update is going to be put on hold for the time being as other things have come up.
Hi need to sign in to watch wwe live?
(2015-11-25, 09:06)zapac Wrote: [ -> ]Hi need to sign in to watch wwe live?
Yes, you need a WWE Network account.
I cant watch wwe live.i need to sign in? if yes which account
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19