Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] An opinion of Kodi as a music library/player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2020-03-31, 14:52)Video Titles Wrote: [ -> ]You can even add the BPM if you so wish to your exported file, composer or whatever else it tags.

(2020-03-31, 19:48)Video Titles Wrote: [ -> ]when people are saying we want BPM tagging which you can already do as I have said before by creating your own NFO files

(2020-03-31, 21:11)Video Titles Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you cannot import a field that is not in the database to import.

(2020-03-31, 21:11)Video Titles Wrote: [ -> ]All what you are doing is reading and making up what your mind tells you are reading.

I leave it to others to make up their minds, but as at least one of your posts above contradicts another.........

Anyway, I'm out. There is absolutely no point in continuing any discussion further.
Peace out then, enjoy the rest of your evening. You had free popcorn time, I am now chilling out with a beer and hopefully I will watch the end of this movie before midnight.
Kodi is a great music player, let me echo what most people are saying here on that. Appreciate what DaveBlake and others are doing!

Let me say though that some of the comment reflect that a certain poster does not understand the value of a properly organized, tagged and maintained music library. That isn't kodis fault, it's yours. Fortunately beets can help you fix all of these problems including BPM and other things https://beets.io/
jukebox software is rubbish and kodi is much better than any jukebox software.
It looks better and plays better.
Listen to any genre or artist easily enough.
Any other software is ugly for the job.
Pages: 1 2 3