Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-08-04, 20:11)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@mrpg
I would need that complete and clean debug log (wiki) here, if you're still experiencing the issue on a clean install.

Clean install removed the problem completely, now its working as it should again!

Many thanks!

Best Regards
Patric
@asik1 
You're the only report so far, will need a complete debug log (wiki) to hopefully address the issue you're seeing.
1080p is not available in streams after update to 6.5.1. No problems with regular videos.
I downgraded to 6.5.0 and 1080p is working again, but I cannot seek in videos. All settings are the same.
Have tried new quality options - "Adaptive (MP4/H265)", "Adaptive (WEBM/VP9)" - no luck.

kodi.log 6.5.1

kodi.log 6.5.0
(2019-08-04, 20:11)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@Dave^ 
I believe it's in ../userdata (wiki)/Database/MyVideos##.db

@Alarmed
As far as I'm aware the add-on has no control over that. Will look into it though.

@serious96
There is no way to show the next videos atm, closest thing is Settings - General - Autoplay suggested videos

@mrpg
I would need that complete and clean debug log (wiki) here, if you're still experiencing the issue on a clean install.

@emjayuu
New zips can for this release can be found https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo.../tag/6.5.1
If it's still an issue, the update should be available from the Official repository by tomorrow.

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with v6.5.1
Code:
[add] get_live to youtube_requests module to retrieve live stream info for a channel
[add] Adaptive (MP4) and Adaptive (WEBM) to MPEG-DASH - Video quality
[fix] live stream playback
[fix] unable to seek when using mpeg-dash
[fix] mpeg-dash video quality selection
[fix] sqlite requests breaking when another add-on/module uses sqlite3.register_converter(..)
[fix] signal endofdirectory in case of a provider navigation exception |contrib: enen92|

v6.5.1 has also been reviewed, and added to the Official repository. Should be available via regular updates by tomorrow. 
Hello. After updating the skin (Aeon MQ7 mod), the tv shows and youtube marked as watched are now separated again. So apparently it was a skin issue. Thanks for looking into it.
(2019-08-05, 20:12)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@asik1 
You're the only report so far, will need a complete debug log (wiki) to hopefully address the issue you're seeing.
Well, I started to re-install K18.3 over the same one. it failed but strangely enough now the plugin works correctly.
@vlfc 
In the future please provide the complete debug log (wiki). I was able to reproduce the issue this time, 6.5.2~beta1 should resolve the issue, see below.

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.5.2~beta1
Code:
[fix] ended live streams not using mpeg-dash when enabled
(2019-05-21, 09:26)roman_mzv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-15, 18:33)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@roman_mzv 
Not sure what is causing the token invalidation, I would try 'Settings - Users - Add user', and then 'Switch user' to the new user.
The last log it appears data cache is corrupt, 'Settings - Maintenance - Delete data cache database'
I will look into better handling the token invalidation issue.

@anxdpanic
I'm sorry to report that the problem seems to be persisting. I keep getting Plugin Errors every once in a while that go away after deleting the cache database, but they keep coming back after about a day. The logged error is:
:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 68, in convert_timestamp
datepart, timepart = val.split(" ")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

I created two debug logs documenting the issue:
http://paste.osmc.tv/oweyipoweq.vhdl
http://paste.osmc.tv/avoqesulup.vhdl

All the best
Roman    
@anxdpanic Thank you again for updating and upgrading the plugin! My problems with plugin errors concerning the data cache are still persisting (but I seem to be the only one?). Deleting the data cache before using the plugin is still a workable solution, if a bit cumbersome Wink
I saw a line in the changelog regarding sqlite and had hoped that could solve my problem, but to no avail ^^
Today I figured out how to peek into my data_cache.sqlite using DB Browser for SQLite. I saw that timestamps in this file are saved in different formats. Some are in YYYY-mm-dd HH:MM:SS and some are 10-digit integers (seconds since epoch?) - that seems to correspond to the logged error message in "convert_timestamp".

I uploaded three versions of data_cache.sqlite, two are corrupt and one is working fine. Maybe this can help you in locating the bug.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5109124214
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2764611123
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...4464933101
Please tell me if I can be of more assistance with further files / debug logs / tests.
All the best
Roman
I was able to restore my addons to my fire stick using Backup 1.1.2 but I see that the "marked as watched" checks on the YouTube addon are gone. I am also upgrading from Kodi 17.6 to Kodi 18.3. Is there something wrong with the database?
Having an issue with this addon, Debug log here
(2019-08-07, 17:40)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@vlfc 
In the future please provide the complete debug log (wiki). I was able to reproduce the issue this time, 6.5.2~beta1 should resolve the issue, see below.

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.5.2~beta1
Code:
[fix] ended live streams not using mpeg-dash when enabled

I confirm the issue is fixed in 6.5.2-beta1. Thank you for your work!
I’ve been getting crashes since upgrading to 6.5.1 on my kodi. Also updates to 6.5.1 beta 1 and I’m still getting the issue.

Debut log below.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZbcrqtFzzX/
@GTunney - that log has banned addons (wiki) orphaned scripts plus a banned repo as well.

Please remedy if you want support here. The scripts will almost certainly need to be manually removed, as even though their addons aren't installed they are still running and doing who knows what to your system (and on your network)...

Code:
2019-08-08 19:02:14.868 T:140685012891776  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.playersklub v1.1.1 installed
2019-08-08 19:02:14.873 T:140685012891776  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.artwork v1.0.4 installed
2019-08-08 19:02:14.873 T:140685012891776  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.metadata v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-08 19:02:14.876 T:140685012891776  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.tknorris.shared v0.0.13 installed
2019-08-08 19:02:14.878 T:140685012891776  NOTICE: ADDON: script.video.F4mProxy v2.8.0 installed

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
@DarrenHill Apologies  for  that, I thought I had removed them all but there was still some remnants hiding.

I think I have got rid of them all and also taken a fresh  debug below.

https://pastebin.com/P5htrb8W
A very strange mistake. I install the plugin 6.5.1 on a clean installation of kodi. After installation, I click "Sign In", a pause of 2 minutes, the first window with a code comes out, again a pause of 2 minutes, a second window with a code comes out. Then a pause of 4 minutes, the list is updated. Trying to log into my subscriptions - again a pause of 4 minutes. And each action is accompanied by a pause of several minutes.
My log: Debug log
(2019-08-09, 21:18)Mashiro-sama Wrote: [ -> ]A very strange mistake. I install the plugin 6.5.1 on a clean installation of kodi. After installation, I click "Sign In", a pause of 2 minutes, the first window with a code comes out, again a pause of 2 minutes, a second window with a code comes out. Then a pause of 4 minutes, the list is updated. Trying to log into my subscriptions - again a pause of 4 minutes. And each action is accompanied by a pause of several minutes.
My log: Debug log

Problem solved. My ipv6 connection stop working, only ipv4 work. After provider repair my ipv6, youtube work well.