Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-09-11, 17:28)V8MEM Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube just disabled all 3rd party apps from viewing videos

https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/issues/2615

Damn, that really sucks.  I just started encountering the "No streams found" issue a little while ago.  I hope someone can manage to get the add-on functioning again.
(2019-09-11, 17:42)NeoCortex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-11, 17:28)V8MEM Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube just disabled all 3rd party apps from viewing videos

https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/issues/2615

Damn, that really sucks.  I just started encountering the "No streams found" issue a little while ago.  I hope someone can manage to get the add-on functioning again. 

Looks like YTDL already has a quick fix available, so the addon should be fixable.
Hiii. Someone please help. Is that true that youtube stopped third party apps like Kodi?!!! I just decided to use Kodi youtube add-on to watch the videos because its more beautiful and modern for me to use it instead of a regular browser.

Tried everything like API settings or sign in but none of them worked.

Is there a way??!!!  Sad Sad
(2019-09-11, 18:05)lordvandad Wrote: [ -> ]Hiii. Someone please help. Is that true that youtube stopped third party apps like Kodi?!!! I just decided to use Kodi youtube add-on to watch the videos because its more beautiful and modern for me to use it instead of a regular browser.

They stopped the 3rd party apps several times before by simply making their servers speak a totally different language which the 3rd party apps don't understand yet (that's why we all see the No streams found error) and need to be fixed, the devs are usually very quick at figuring out the new language
@anxdpanic is already aware and looking into this issue.

Please standby until a fix is found.

THANKS Smile
(2019-09-11, 18:11)wesley9946 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-11, 18:05)lordvandad Wrote: [ -> ]Hiii. Someone please help. Is that true that youtube stopped third party apps like Kodi?!!! I just decided to use Kodi youtube add-on to watch the videos because its more beautiful and modern for me to use it instead of a regular browser.

They stopped the 3rd party apps several times before by simply making their servers speak a totally different language which the 3rd party apps don't understand yet (that's why we all see the No streams found error) and need to be fixed, the devs are usually very quick at figuring out the new language 
Oh I didn't know that it's a common problem. Thanks for answer.  Blush
(2019-09-11, 18:30)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]@anxdpanic is already aware and looking into this issue.

Please standby until a fix is found.

THANKS Smile
I Hope. Looking forward to it.  Blush Cool
“No streams found” issue fixed! Big Grin
https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo...ngelog.txt
Thank you @anxdpanic!
@roman_mzv 
I tried adding some protection against this, not sure atm why it's only happening to you.

@Han Solo 
userdata (wiki)/Database/MyVideos###.db

@och29 
Haven't found a possible cause yet

@Mashiro-sama 
I think some work is required and being done in Kodi 19 for this.

@lysyi 
Yes, perform the search in the YouTube addon with debug log (wiki) enabled, and you'll see the url used in the log.

@muriloferraz
In this rare case use;
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id=PLn9tst_548zXssIHOo9f5H3p_gkfpojOT&order=shuffle&play=1)")

@Jester 
It is, example usage of that module is https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo...g.txt#L336

@eusergiofontes
It should work, would need a debug log (wiki) and example playlist to look into it further.

Sorry if I missed anyone, please try 6.5.2~beta2(see below) and if the issue persists please @ me with a new debug log (wiki)

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with v6.5.2~beta2
Code:
[fix] playback (No streams found)
[fix] missing metadata
[fix] check for and convert unexpected timestamp format
Updated the add-on and everything is working great on my system now. Thanks for the effort and quick response in fixing it.
(2019-09-11, 21:29)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@roman_mzv 
I tried adding some protection against this, not sure atm why it's only happening to you.

@Han Solo 

@och29 

@Mashiro-sama 

@lysyi 
Yes, perform the search in the YouTube addon with debug log (wiki) enabled, and you'll see the url used in the log.

@muriloferraz
In this rare case use;
Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id=PLn9tst_548zXssIHOo9f5H3p_gkfpojOT&order=shuffle&play=1)")

@Jester 
It is, example usage of that module is https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo...g.txt#L336

@eusergiofontes
It should work, would need a debug log (wiki) and example playlist to look into it further.

Sorry if I missed anyone, please try 6.5.2~beta2(see below) and if the issue persists please @ me with a new debug log (wiki)

Code:
[fix] missing metadata
Wow! Thanks for the very quick fix!
(2019-09-11, 21:37)wesley9946 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-11, 21:29)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@roman_mzv 

@Han Solo 

@och29 

@Mashiro-sama 

@lysyi 

@muriloferraz
In this rare case use;
Code:
import xbmc

@Jester 

@eusergiofontes

Code:
[fix] missing metadata
Wow! Thanks for the very quick fix! 
I don't understand how to fix my youtube with this information. I am a newbie so please be patient with me.
(2019-09-11, 22:30)Sobersally Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how to fix my youtube with this information. I am a newbie so please be patient with me.

add beta repo in addons and will automatically update to the latest beta

github
updated and fixed "no streams available"

yall are the best, thank you!