Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "iPlayer WWW" add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-01-27, 19:06)BonitaRed Wrote: [ -> ]But it’s still ok on 17.6 ??
Sure, as long as you don't experience any issues, feel free to stick to 17.6. The recommendation to upgrade is purely based on the issues the user experienced.
Thank you
Ok,I’m outside the uk at the moment.
Live tv working well but not catch up.
Set to Limelight
Any troubleshooting I can do ?
Thanks
Hi,
I've not used this for a few weeks but remember something odd from everything I watched over Christmas - The very last subtitle of everything I watched was displayed 3 times (ie 3 lines at the same time, not one after another). I didn't see if this has been mentioned before.
Thanks
(2019-02-06, 12:39)figrin_dan Wrote: [ -> ]I've not used this for a few weeks but remember something odd from everything I watched over Christmas - The very last subtitle of everything I watched was displayed 3 times (ie 3 lines at the same time, not one after another). I didn't see if this has been mentioned before.

Hi,

It hasn't been mentioned so far. Is this still the case or did it just occur over Christmas?

Thanks
Yes, I've just checked and it's still does it on every programme I've tried. Version 30.0.39
(2019-02-07, 00:33)figrin_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I've just checked and it's still does it on every programme I've tried. Version 30.0.39
 The final subtitle is being duplicated for lines containing closing tags (`</div>`, `</body>`) at end of the XML subtitles file from the BBC. I've made a pull request with a fix.
(2019-02-06, 12:39)figrin_dan Wrote: [ -> ]The very last subtitle of everything I watched was displayed 3 times
 This has been happening for as long as I can remember, and it hasn't bothered me. I actually kind of like it - it indicates that the programme is "over" and nothing else will be said after that.
(2019-02-07, 16:39)cmaines Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-06, 12:39)figrin_dan Wrote: [ -> ]The very last subtitle of everything I watched was displayed 3 times
 This has been happening for as long as I can remember, and it hasn't bothered me. I actually kind of like it - it indicates that the programme is "over" and nothing else will be said after that. 
I feel the opposite, when I can see that I'm about to read the last line even before I have read it, it puts me off!
It is actually very simple: This is not an expected behaviour. The Beeb themselves do not show duplicates, nor does any other VoD service that I am aware of. Thus, it is a bug and needs fixing. Updates are on their way to the official repo thanks to ilainftw's contribution over at GitHub.
Captain T, have you ever thought about doing a similar add on for itv. The previous one has been dead for some time and I would have thought that you had exactly the right expertise for such a challenge !!!
My ITV stills works well on Android.
littlewiz 2.5.9
Might have sideloaded it.
Wow. There’s a separate thread running and it’s pretty unanimous that it’s dead.
You’re the first to say it’s still working. Can you please send a link to your version ?
Thank you
Apologies in if this is the wrong place to post this... however lately the iPlayer WWW add-on only shows me "watched" and doesn't seem to allow me to browse for stuff or watch live TV. This happened after a recent update (I believe to Kodi itself).

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/uY3Y19I

I click on the iPlayer from addons and it defaults to only showing me a blank "Watched" folder.

I'm running Kodi v18 and iPlayer WWW version 3.0.40.

Other things I've tried:
  • reinstalling kodi
  • reinstallig the add-on
  • entering BBC id credentials
Obviously I must be doing something stupid as I can't see anyone else complaning of the same issue...

Thanks in advance!
hi guys, your add-on rocks!

how can enable a detailed logging? is there a place where i can find this information?

I've some issue on my configuration and I'm trying to investigate the problem... so far i can only see:

19:29:50.205 T:1925818880 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One&iconimage=%2Fhome%2Fosmc%2F.kodi%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one_hd.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False&time=1550168978.85]

I would like to check the complete request (aka http headers) the addons made, if this is in any way possibleSmile

Best!