Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "iPlayer WWW" add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-02-07, 18:45)bleep42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @CaptainT 
I have been using your iPlayer plugin for several years now, on a 'Slice' Raspberry Pi in a nice box. I am currently having no problems with finding and selecting programs under any catagory, even the search is working just fine. :-)
Thanks for continuing to maintain iPlayer WWW, even though I know you said you no longer use it :-(
Thanks again. Kevin.

When did this start? If it was more than two days ago, please try deleting the cookies file and/or reinstall the add-on. Everything was working fine for me, when I tested the last fix.
(2020-02-07, 21:47)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]
I have been using your iPlayer plugin for several years now, on a 'Slice' Raspberry Pi in a nice box. I am currently having no problems with finding and selecting programs under any catagory, even the search is working just fine. :-)
Thanks for continuing to maintain iPlayer WWW, even though I know you said you no longer use it :-(
Thanks again. Kevin.

When did this start? If it was more than two days ago, please try deleting the cookies file and/or reinstall the add-on. Everything was working fine for me, when I tested the last fix. 

Huh?  I am having NO problems, you asked if anyone else was having problems with iPlayer www.
It is working perfectly OK for me. 
Thanks for all your hard work. 
Regards Kevin.
(2020-02-08, 00:52)bleep42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-07, 21:47)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks again. Kevin.

Huh?  I am having NO problems, you asked if anyone else was having problems with iPlayer www.
Regards Kevin. 
I’ve started having problems over the last few days. Other apps are working normally. It’d been working well for months.
i have the Limelight setting on.
Its both live streaming and catch up.
Works ok for a while then freezes. When this used to happen occasionally,it would automatically rectify itself after a few seconds.
I reinstalled and it worked ok for a while then didn’t. Random.
any ideas ?
Thanks for everything you do
(2020-02-12, 15:06)BonitaRed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-08, 00:52)bleep42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-07, 21:47)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]When did this start? If it was more than two days ago, please try deleting the cookies file and/or reinstall the add-on. Everything was working fine for me, when I tested the last fix.  

Regards Kevin.  
I’ve started having problems over the last few days. Other apps are working normally. It’d been working well for months.
i have the Limelight setting on.
Its both live streaming and catch up.
Works ok for a while then freezes. When this used to happen occasionally,it would automatically rectify itself after a few seconds.
I reinstalled and it worked ok for a while then didn’t. Random.
any ideas ?
Thanks for everything you do 
Sorted. I changed that thing we’re not allowed to mention
Hi All. I have a problem with BBCiplayer app within Kodi.

I go to watch Live and get no response. When I go to Series A-Z and click a series, I get a list of all the Episodes available. Click an episode and I get (0,;Error’))

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but still get this error.

I go out of Kodi and use The BBCiplayer and it works, with no problem.

Any idea what is causing this within Kodi?       Many thanks.
@OldElf - I've merged your thread post above into the iPlayerWWW support thread as that's the correct place for it.

Just in case you were wondering where it had gone...
(2020-02-14, 11:38)OldElf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All. I have a problem with BBCiplayer app within Kodi.

I go to watch Live and get no response. When I go to Series A-Z and click a series, I get a list of all the Episodes available. Click an episode and I get (0,;Error’))

Which version of Kodi are you using, and what is your system (OS, hardware,...)?
(2020-02-14, 21:12)CaptainT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-14, 11:38)OldElf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All. I have a problem with BBCiplayer app within Kodi.

Which version of Kodi are you using, and what is your system (OS, hardware,...)? 
I'm using Kodi 18.5 on an Android T97 box. Many thanks for any info.
(2020-02-16, 13:36)OldElf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Kodi 18.5 on an Android T97 box. Many thanks for any info.

Just tried that on my phone, and it does what it is supposed to do. No idea, what the issue is. Sorry.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Including Kodi itself? Just a wild guess that some file got corrupted.
Hi all,

First, a huge thank you to CaptainT and the others involved in the creation and maintenance of this add-on.

Has anyone else noticed that the audio streams are no longer working?  Everything else is working great, just can't listen to the radio streams anymore as of the last month or two.  Hardware is an ODroid N2 running CoreELEC 9.2.1.

Cheers,

- Phil
(2020-02-19, 08:34)pquesinb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

First, a huge thank you to CaptainT and the others involved in the creation and maintenance of this add-on.

Has anyone else noticed that the audio streams are no longer working?  Everything else is working great, just can't listen to the radio streams anymore as of the last month or two.  Hardware is an ODroid N2 running CoreELEC 9.2.1.

Cheers,

- Phil
I've noticed this as well. Hasn't worked for months for me.
(2020-02-19, 22:22)biggaz Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed this as well. Hasn't worked for months for me.

What version have you got installed ?  I have 3.0.44 on my Pi in the kitchen (running LibreElec & Kodi 18.4) and radio streams are working fine for me.  In fact, it's the only way I get to listen to Serious Jockin' (No G) on a friday tea time!

I'd love a python 3 version though for my main rig running Matrix.
I have a new nvidia shield tv. I've loaded kodi and the bbc iplayer add on. I can see that it loads episodes of programmes but it wont play anything. I get an error message saying connection aborted (0,error) I have an express vpn link. I have loaded the same onto my android phone and get the same result. Does it just not work or is there anything I can try. Thanks
I
Firstly see our VPN policy (wiki). We do not support their usage here, especially if it involves avoiding geolocking and situations like that.

The BBC tends to block most VPN providers at source as well, so also for that reason using a VPN here may well not work.
Hi,
I am from Czech Rupblic so I would like to use only radio, but iPlayer doesnt work: "no module named ipwww_common" Please check you installed plugin correctly. I tried reinstall, install from zip and nothing help??
Thanks for help.