Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "iPlayer WWW" add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The live TV sections have recently stopped working.

The "Shows" and "Categories" sections are working fine, it's just the live TV sections which aren't.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry you are experiencing problems with live content
Live TV works fine for all channels on the two PCs I have tested so you will need to provide more details:

OS used
Kodi version
Streams used for live content Are you using HLS or Dash?
Are you watching from the UK?
Are you signed in to the BBC through the add-on?

A debug log (wiki) would give us all that much-needed info .
Thanks
(2020-02-26, 15:05)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry you are experiencing problems with live content
Live TV works fine for all channels on the two PCs I have tested so you will need to provide more details:

It would appear that I have posted this on the wrong thread, it should have been posted on the ITV Player Addon thread.

Sorry about that.
(2020-02-26, 15:05)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry you are experiencing problems with live content

OS used
Kodi version

Thanks

My log file is here: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tX3BX3GQRj/ 
OS - Windows 10, 64bit
Kodi 18.5
I am trying it from the Czech Republic and I can't login because addon doesn't start
Thank you for your help
(2020-02-29, 12:35)martinvonasek Wrote: [ -> ]

OS used
Kodi version

Thanks

My log file is here: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tX3BX3GQRj/ 
OS - Windows 10, 64bit
Kodi 18.5
I am trying it from the Czech Republic and I can't login because addon doesn't start
Thank you for your help 
The special characters (áš) in your Windows profile are causing an issue, Kodi doesn't recognise them and throws an error on line 551.

This will cause issues with some addons so creating a Windows profile without these characters would help to solve these issues.
Experiencing a lot of buffering over the last few days with just about every catchup show I try.   Using DASH and limelight.   Other addons working fine.   Any one else experiencing this?
Hi I have a problem with iPlayer www add-on, i installed it but everything i clicked it won't work, i can see it trying to load something but nothing comes up after that. Do anyone have the same problem?
Thread merged into the iPlayerWWW support thread.

Start off with a debug log (wiki) uploaded to our paste site (details in red just above the post buttons below).

But from your IP address you're not in the UK, and iPlayer only works for UK IP addresses.
(2020-03-20, 11:12)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Thread merged into the iPlayerWWW support thread.

Start off with a debug log (wiki) uploaded to our paste site (details in red just above the post buttons below).

But from your IP address you're not in the UK, and iPlayer only works for UK IP addresses.

Hi guys, I  have noticed that BBC iPlayer has added BBC Scotland to its list of live channels! It is different to the BBC one  Scotland and the BBC two Scotland! Is it possible to add this to BBC iPlayer WWW kodi addon? Thanx for a great addon much appreciated!
@CaptainT,

I have updated the ipwww_video.py file to add both live content and catch-up content for the BBC Scotland channel.
It has been tested on Win10 with Kodi 18.7 and both live and catch up content seem to work OK.

The file in question is, as you know, in Windows 10 (for non-Windows store installs) located in %APPDATA%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iplayerwww\resources\lib and now contains 3 additions.

Would it be OK for me to pass the file on to you so that you can bundle it in your next release?
Thanks.
(2020-03-23, 14:54)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]@CaptainT,

I have updated the ipwww_video.py file to add both live content and catch-up content for the BBC Scotland channel.
It has been tested on Win10 with Kodi 18.7 and both live and catch up content seem to work OK.

The file in question is, as you know, in Windows 10 (for non-Windows store installs) located in %APPDATA%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iplayerwww\resources\lib and now contains 3 additions.

Would it be OK for me to pass the file on to you so that you can bundle it in your next release?
Thanks.
Absolutely. Much appreciated!
Thank you.
The file can be found here- Link is good for the next 24 hours or so.- :
ipwww_video.py

And I must add the logo as well:
BBC Scotland
(2020-03-23, 15:39)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.
The file can be found here- Link is good for the next 24 hours or so.- :
ipwww_video.py

And I must add the logo as well:
BBC Scotland
Brilliant, thank you. Updates are on their way.
Yes, I saw that.
Thanks CaptainT !
Hi guys thank you so much for adding BBC Scotland to the kodi addon! Working great! Thanx