Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Question to renamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was using Plex with Kodi but I did not really like.
Now I tested emby and I like the Kodi plugin more.

What I do not get to run is the automatically recognition of the 3d format.

Can I change the renamer of TMM to get one of this ?

moviename (year).3d.hsbs.mkv
moviename (year).3D-HTAB.mkv
moviename (year)-3D.sbs-720p.mkv
moviename (year)-3D.mvc.mkv

This is possible
moviename (year) 3d sbs.mkv. But it does not work in emby.

Mike
Just try it and you should be able to do whatever you want with a few changes,

${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) [${VideoCodec}.${videoFormat}${ - ,3Dformat,}: ${audioCodec}.${audioChannels}] {${if movie.videoHDRFormat}HDR${else}SDR${end}${-,movie.mediaInfoVideoBitDepth,bit}}

this give for example
Dragons 3  - Le monde caché (2019) [HEVC.1080p - AAC.6ch] {SDR-10bit}.mkv
(2020-04-11, 18:22)MX10.AC2N Wrote: [ -> ]Just try it and you should be able to do whatever you want with a few changes,

${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) [${VideoCodec}.${videoFormat}${ - ,3Dformat,}: ${audioCodec}.${audioChannels}] {${if movie.videoHDRFormat}HDR${else}SDR${end}${-,movie.mediaInfoVideoBitDepth,bit}}

this give for example

Thank you !  

I tried your suggestion but it does not help with the 3d-Format... It is still eg.  3D HSBS  

It gives me:  Alice im Wunderland (2010) [h264.1080p - 3D HTAB - DTS-ES.7ch] {SDR-8bit}.mkv

But I should have   3D.HSBS  or 3D-HSBS ,...

Happy Easter

Mike
(2020-04-12, 10:31)dft601 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-11, 18:22)MX10.AC2N Wrote: [ -> ]Just try it and you should be able to do whatever you want with a few changes,

this give for example

Thank you !  

I tried your suggestion but it does not help with the 3d-Format... It is still eg.  3D HSBS  

But I should have   3D.HSBS  or 3D-HSBS ,...

Happy Easter

Mike 
Happy Easter too..

Well, I dont know if it's possible. This is automatic from value of ${3DFormat} , if you want "." or "-" , Surely there must be a command to replace the spaces with a '.' Or '-' just for this value ${3DFormat} but I don't know it .. Maybe someone on the forum ?