Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2021-10-27, 02:18)nonJon Wrote: [ -> ]@chitridang

Quartz has no built-in mouse support. What you get is what core kodi provides. So, yeah, dragging the seek bar won't work. That said, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to FWD/RWD thru a video. hth
@nonJon
Thanks a lot. Use of the mouse scroll wheel works well. It's faster than use of FWD/RWD buttons. It would be better if Quartz has a built-in mouse support Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2021-10-20, 16:44)christoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-20, 11:38)nonJon Wrote: [ -> ]@christoofar can you post some screen shots, or otherwise point me to another skin that has this feature, so I can get a better idea of what you're asking for? thx

hmm...no easy way to add a pic, check out Amber skin, playing a music track showing both cover art and the audio flags for bitrate, channels,filetype, etc. Many thanks for looking into this!
Hello, wondered if you had had any time to check into this? Thanks again.
christoofar Wrote:Hello, wondered if you had had any time to check into this?

Yes, I looked into it. Going to pass on this feature request. Sorry mate.
(2021-10-27, 15:38)nonJon Wrote: [ -> ]
christoofar Wrote:Hello, wondered if you had had any time to check into this?

Yes, I looked into it. Going to pass on this feature request. Sorry mate.
Noted, bummer. Cheers
Hi there,

Apologies if this has been discussed.
When watching live tv (pvr) the "record" button is missing from the osd player controls.

Can this please be added?
@loggio it's on my todo list
(2021-10-29, 20:32)nonJon Wrote: [ -> ]@loggio it's on my todo list

Hey, just did a pull request to quartz skin github,

My main goal was removing that miniature player, and use the fullscreen background video in the PVR part of the skin.
diogosena Wrote:Hey, just did a pull request to quartz skin github,

Declined. Feature requests should be made in this forum and no other.
Libreelec 10.0.2 was released today and it now supports rpi2 and rpi3.
I am mentioning it here because I know nonJon's kodi platform is libreelec on rpi3 Smile
Thanks for the heads up.
After moving back to Kodi from MrMC I was looking for a really simple skin and I appear to have found it with Quartz.  I love the simplicity and neatness of it.  One request which may or may not be easy to implement.

I don't make any use of the library features, so have no thumbnails or program details.  When viewing folders of video files on my server, the left half of the list views is empty meaning half of the screen wasted, and yet I still have truncated filenames in the file list on the right hand side.

Would it be possible to have an option to make the various file lists full width, and not show the thumbnail & details that is on the left hand side?  Thanks.
Welcome to the kodi forums!

(2022-03-22, 23:12)snodge Wrote: [ -> ][..] Would it be possible to have an option to make the various file lists full width, and not show the thumbnail & details that is on the left hand side?  Thanks.
I would not be inclined to alter existing views in that way. However, adding a wide list view is in the roadmap for quartz. Something akin to this from confluence...

Would this fit the bill?
Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, something akin to that would be an ideal addition.  I shall look forward to seeing it in a future build.
I seem to be having an issue with my music videos not displaying the assigned album artwork assigned to them.  I have a log here if it is helpful.  I have used Mediaelch to create my nfos and assign those album covers, taking care to get single covers where I could.  Examples of the nfo files I make:

1, 2

I took some screenshots of the files so you can confirm they are named properly. Can you tell me what I need to do to get Quartz to use the artwork when the info button is pressed?  Thanks!
@bornagainpenguin

Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't reproduce the problem you describe. Using your nfos and precise file names I get the following:

Looks like I need to correct the aspect ratio for album posters on the info screen but apart from that it works as expected.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7