Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Disney+ Hotstar Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Subscription Required
Doesn't work for Hotstar US. Bummer
get an error trying to install the repo
(2020-04-22, 21:53)prateek33 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for Hotstar US. Bummer

Currently it's working in india only with indian hotstar account. You can use with vpn
(2020-04-24, 20:21)markeymark Wrote: [ -> ]get an error trying to install the repo

You need to install repo first and then install add-on from repo. You can find installation instruction here
(2020-04-29, 17:39)botallen Wrote: [ -> ]You can use with vpn

Do not start suggesting to use a VPN to people, it doesn't sit well with our VPN policy (wiki).
i am getting an error "background Service crashed" after installing this addon. Can someone help ?
My installation works fine. But while playing any show or movie, audio stops at every 10mins or so and the video continues. Only way to bring back the audio is to go back and reopen the same show and forward to last watched position. Any idea how to fix it?
(2020-04-19, 07:53)botallen Wrote: [ -> ]

Repository and Install instruction: github.com/botallen/repository.botallen

Discord: botallen.com/discord

Subscription Required

Subtitles is not showing, already enabled, Indonesian language, the movie is TFTWS.

any idea how to fix it?

Subscription Required
Does it work for kodi on raspbery pi 3 ? its failing to get installed for me.

Subscription Required

Why does it only support for 2.0 dolby audio. On the original app it supports 5.1 or even atmos
The live tv shows an error "subscription error".
I had login successfully but the channels are not working. When I open channel nothing happens

Hi
I live in Thailand and can watch Disney+ Hotstar from laptop or PC via web browser. I just finished to add Hotstar on my Raspberry Pi 3.
Log-in window can show only half second then gone.
How to change hotstar.com/in/activate  to hotstar.com/th/activate?
(2021-06-27, 14:41)paritoshec Wrote: [ -> ]The live tv shows an error "subscription error".
I'm getting the same error for Live TV
Pages: 1 2 3