Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Do NOT hide watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently, and this is new since (I think) I updated my system, instead of just marking shows etc as watched, episodes are hidden. How do I stop that?
From the sideblade menu, ensure you have All Videos active and not Watched or Unwatched... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu
If you go to the TV Show (or Movie) area and then do a right arrow (or right controller click), that should bring up a side menu.  In there under VIEW OPTIONS is something that probably says UNWATCHED right now. If you highlight that and click on it, the options will rotate through UNWATCHED, WATCHED, and ALL VIDEOS.  You want the ALL VIDEOS option.  I can't remember if you have to do that separately for TV Shows and Movies or if that setting is global.
(2020-04-20, 23:00)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]From the sideblade menu, ensure you have All Videos active and not Watched or Unwatched... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Sideblade_Menu

It won't open. Neither mouse nor keyboard nor Kore open it.
click on movies or tv shows and it is on the left side
(2020-04-21, 02:10)the_other_guy Wrote: [ -> ]click on movies or tv shows and it is on the left side

Sadly not. I can at least get the menu now I have more information, but it doesn't have the "All Videos / Watched / Unwatched" entry mentioned in the  wiki page.

I get:

View options
  Viewtype
  Sort by
  Order
  Search
  Filter

Actions
  Update library
  Go to playlist
  Edit nodes

And similar in other views.

Estuary 2.0.27, no updates available.
Kodi 18.6 Git:20200301-8e967df921
It would be helpful if you could post a screen shot then.
(2020-04-21, 20:25)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]It would be helpful if you could post a screen shot then.

which is exactly what I described previously.
You're not at the movie level though.
(2020-04-21, 22:46)Nope666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-21, 20:25)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]It would be helpful if you could post a screen shot then.
which is exactly what I described previously. 
As Hitcher said, you're not in the right place.  To have the option to change between watched, unwatched, and all you must either be in the TV Shows area or Movies area.  If you have neither of those options, then either you turned them off in the skin settings or you have not scraped any of your TV shows or movies (meaning you are what is called file browse mode).  Quit Kodi and restart it.  If you don't have TV shows and/or Movies in the main menu on the left, you have to fix that first.
(2020-04-21, 23:41)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You're not at the movie level though.

Yes I am.
(2020-04-22, 00:17)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]As Hitcher said, you're not in the right place. 

See above.
(2020-04-22, 11:38)Nope666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-21, 23:41)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You're not at the movie level though.

Yes I am.

Your screenshot shows that you are in Videos -> Files view and not the Movie library view.
(2020-04-22, 11:38)Nope666 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am.
No you're not. We all know exactly where you are, and you are not in the Movie Library. You are in File Browser mode.

(2020-04-22, 11:45)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-22, 11:38)Nope666 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am.
No you're not. We all know exactly where you are, and you are not in the Movie Library. You are in File Browser mode.
I was told "If you go to the TV Show (or Movie)" which I did. If the language being used in either the skin or on this forum is wrong, don't blame me. I've "gone into the Movie" section. I pressed "Movies" so that's where I will be, right? Or should I be trying to find some other hidden menu somewhere? To be clear, in the area where you can edit which "Main menu items" appear, there is exactly ONE item called Movies, which is enabled, and which I then go into from the main menu. Then I end up in the area which I have described and posted a screenshot of. I would imagine that this is the "Movies" section which I was told to enter. No?
Pages: 1 2