Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to choose what artwork to download from collections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

In TMM configuration, there is a specific category to choose what artwork do you want to download for every movie, lets say poster, fanart, banner, etc...

However, when working with collections / moviesets, there is no way to tell TMM what artwork do we want, and it downloads not only the poster, but also banner, clearlogo, fanart, logo and thumb.

Would be great to be able to tell TMM what artwork we want from moviesets.  In my case, I am only interested in poster movieset but I am force to download many other artwork that I don't want at all.

Thanks in advanced.
not that hard? just untick what you don't want to scrape/download..
Thanks, but I download all collections artwork once I have finished all movies scrap.

That way, when I have into my collection tab all the avaible collections, I just select all, push right mouse button, and select an option that says:  "download missing artwork for selected collections" (translated from Spanish.. may not be exactly that way).

And when I select that option, it automatically begin to download all artwork for every collection without the possibility to chose what artwork you want and you dont want.

As you show us, you would have to go one by one, in a manual process that could take too long.  Would be better if you can setup what artwork you want from collections in the setup screen of TMM.

Thanks a lot for your reply, and always for your great job!