Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to rename only if movieset containmore then one movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to use Movieset more.
Is it somehow possible to rename to movieset/movie/file only if movieset contain more then one movie (otherwise /movie/file) ?
can you give an example.
Just have a look at the pinnwd threads - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351182 contains probably everything you need
it is possible
Code:
Settings > Movies > Renamer > Renamer Patter
Folder Name:${movieSet.title}\${title} (${year})

Not knowing your current configuration and setup - just ensure your movie folders are uniquely named first, then set the folder name as indicated and run the renamer.

By default movie set tokens setting should be unchecked (this keeps single movie sets from being created)

Code:
Settings > Movies > Renamer > Advanced Options
Enable movie set tokens also for movie sets containing only one movie: Unless this is activated, the renamer only creates a movie set folder if there is more than one movie in the set.

Edit: Initial post contained incorrect/misleading information.
@anbessaw7 
At moment I have:
directory: ${title} (${year})
file: ${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) - ${videoFormat} ${audioCodec}
I dont have this movieset tag set up. (I even do not understand what it will do if I tick it).
Every thing works nice and all movies are correct tagged.

@Karellen
I wish to reduce the count of Items in my movie directory.
It seems that TMM creats automatical new Movieset for some movies even I have only one Movie.
I now wish to rename from /movietitle/videofile to  movieset/movietitle/videofile but only if movieset contain more then one movie.

@mlaggner
I was not able to finde a clou to the way how I could determine the count of movies in a movieset
just activate the setting @anbessaw7 told you (https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/mo...-options-4)
Quote:Settings > Movies > Renamer > Advanced Options
Enable movie set tokens also for movie sets containing only one movie: Unless this is activated, the renamer only creates a movie set folder if there is more than one movie in the set.

and use a renamer token like

Code:

${if movieSet.titleSortable}${movieSet.titleSortable}/${else}${movie.titleSortable;first}/${end}${titleSortable}_(${year})_${videoformat}${_,3Dformat,}

for the folder
It's a good question, TMM must be internally calculating the count and storing it. The functionality (count) is then presented to you through that "Enable movie set tokens..." checkbox. 

tick box checked: Even when there is just ONE movie in a set, the renamer will use the movieSet.title token and name your folder/files accordingly. 
          tick box unchecked: Two or more movies need to be in a set for the renamer to use the movieSet.title token. 

So there is no need to manually compute the count. You also don't need to set anything else up - just add the token to your folder name scheme.

For testing/learning purposes,
1. Create a folder and put copies of three movies in there. Two of these movies should be part of the same set (Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2) and the third movie (Captain America: The First Avenger) should be part of another set.
> Point TMM to this folder as the only data source, change the renamer settings for the folder to (windows OS only!!!)
Code:
${movieSet.title}\${title} (${year})
2. Select the movies and run the renamer.

Edit: Was putting this together before @mlaggner posted right before me, you can also use the argument he posted too (which is in linux format) if you prefer. But don't activate/check the box - because thats not what you want according to your first post.