Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Have Russian coverart. Need to get English. J
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am so used to the old ways.   I need to replace the title art or coverart I’m not sure what it is called nowadays.  If there is coverart and it’s wrong how to go and change it.  I’ve read the guide but it must be for a old way because when I go to the screen alll I get under manage is edit title. It’s correct.  Edit sort title.  No the problem. Manage set and remove.  Nothing allows me to do a search that I can see.  Help this old dude please.
(2020-04-27, 20:35)Pelican#1 Wrote: [ -> ]need to replace the title art or coverart I’m not sure what it is called nowadays.
Poster

(2020-04-27, 20:35)Pelican#1 Wrote: [ -> ]hen I go to the screen alll I get under manage is edit title
You are looking in the wrong location. You need to use Choose Art from the Information Page... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Information_Page

If you used nfo files to create the library, then the chances are high that there will be no available choices to change artwork. If you used the normal Kodi scrapers, then there should be choices, as long as there are choices at the Information Provider site.

You can always find the artwork you want and save it locally next to the movie file, then Refresh the movie to change artwork.
(2020-04-27, 21:00)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-27, 20:35)Pelican#1 Wrote: [ -> ]need to replace the title art or coverart I’m not sure what it is called nowadays.
Poster
(2020-04-27, 20:35)Pelican#1 Wrote: [ -> ]hen I go to the screen alll I get under manage is edit title
You are looking in the wrong location. You need to use Choose Art from the Information Page... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Information_Page

If you used nfo files to create the library, then the chances are high that there will be no available choices to change artwork. If you used the normal Kodi scrapers, then there should be choices, as long as there are choices at the Information Provider site.

You can always find the artwork you want and save it locally next to the movie file, then Refresh the movie to change artwork. 
Thank you.  Never thought of doing a search for a cover art.  I have two that only come up with Russian.  I even tried to refresh.  But the last suggestion sounds the easiest.  Thank you all