Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Filtering by year with fewer clicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you add decades & centuries entries too to the year filter since it currently requires a lot of clicks when you want to filter to a long period?
Since you said you're reworking UI, I have a few more suggestions.

- When Movie Sets column is added to the movie list, it doesn't use sorted title (The, A, etc.) unlike Movie Sets tab where entries are listed with sorted title.
- If you click "title" and then "year" column header, the list is just sorted by "year" with random "title" order of the movies in the same year. Can it sort like Excel that would sort by the previously clicked column (title) for the same year movies?
- Would be great if "Director" and "Country" column could be added to the movie list. If it has multiple values, it could simply output it as a single string separated by a comma to sort in the table. Then, if the multiple column sort mentioned above is supported, we could have a list of movies by director> year> title. Personally I'd even like to see a Director tab as tree list just like Movie Sets tab though I know such chances are slim.
sorting by second, third column is already doable like in many other tools: just sort via primary column, then CTRL+ click the secondary/third/... columns
(2020-05-13, 07:55)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]sorting by second, third column is already doable like in many other tools: just sort via primary column, then CTRL+ click the secondary/third/... columns

I didn't know that. Works like a charm!