Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated TVSHOW posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Mandalorian (2019)

(2020-09-06, 15:50)bennyhanna Wrote: [ -> ]The Mandalorian (2019)

Subtle... I like it. I don't use animated posters in general, but I think I'm going to use this one.

I'd sacrifice a goat for a 1000px x 1500px version...
@whysoserious  as per request 1000x1500...

The Mandalorian (2019)

(2020-09-06, 22:01)bennyhanna Wrote: [ -> ]@whysoserious  as per request 1000x1500...

Thank you!

Guess I gotta go give the bad news to my pet goat Pepe...
Tales from the Loop (2020)

South Park (1997)

Logan's Run (1977)

I ran a little low on inspiration for this one... Undecided
The Mandalorian (2019)

I came across a new poster and liked it better Big Grin...                                                                           One with the new season 2 title treatment...
so I remade this.

Image   Image
Thundarr the Barbarian (1980)

Utopia (2020)

Thanks for your contributions @Klatue Smile

A little blurb on the requirements and limitations of animated artwork in Kodi that might help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork_types#Animated_Artwork
@Klatue  Great job! Keep it up! Big Grin
Enjoying the animated TV show posters as well. Keep up the great work.
There is no real personal issue, just as I have followed the animated thread thru the years and watched the artwork evolve....
and then even attempted to learn the art and try my best to create something on my own...just to see it changed and flooded with easily 
generated blah blah blah with little thought or effort....it's not about anyone but me on this, I have no ill will,  I just know that art and effort 
means more than quick and easy to some people. Its really not too much to ask that when people put hours of effort into one poster...
never mind it needs no explanation to those who understand....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9