Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upped Rev17641 Smile
Upped Rev17661 Smile
ikons Wrote:Upped Rev17661 Smile

Hi,

tanks for this rev. Let me ask two questions.

Did this rev. overwrite the keymap.xml and the sources.xml files? I have my own files and don´t want to loose the changes but I don´t know if they are overwrited or only copied if they don´t exists previosuly.

Thanks
PepXri Wrote:Hi,

Did this rev. overwrite the keymap.xml and the sources.xml files? I have my own files and don´t want to loose the changes but I don´t know if they are overwrited or only copied if they don´t exists previosuly.

Thanks

I've never had my sources.xml get lost in an update, and most people will tell you to not modify the keymap.xml in xbmc\system, but to make one and put it in your userdata folder. That way it appends your changes to the system one, instead of changing the defaults, which could potentially have adverse effects...

Either way...I'd keep a copy of my keymap somewhere else just for the hell of it.
PepXri Wrote:Hi,

Thanks
As written above, if you store yore keymap- and sources.xml in your userdata folder it will not be overwritten Smile
Upped Rev17670 Smile
Thanks a lot, i didn´t know that puting a copy of both files in the userdata folder will override the originals .xml and then, never get lost in a upgrade.

Maybe I have lo read more about XMBC
Upped Rev17673
Rev 17687
*fixed: Ticket #5508 (vsync problems on intel), thanks to CapnBry and moby-uk.

Hopefully these will negate the need for my nointelgfx builds. I'm about to test it.
kricker Wrote:Rev 17687
*fixed: Ticket #5508 (vsync problems on intel), thanks to CapnBry and moby-uk.

Hopefully these will negate the need for my nointelgfx builds. I'm about to test it.

Everything's fine so far, alt + tab works again.
Upped Rev17688 Smile
Upped Rev17694
Upped Rev17696
Upped Rev17699 Smile