Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And yes I'll have a look at this smoothvideo branch, probably over the weekend

Upped 18115
thank you jester.
Nod
kricker Wrote:Did you read and comprehend the 1st post?

Seems like apparently not. Just wanted to know why three different third party builds...any diff between em. I followed all the links...the trac system only helps me with issues that have been solved/need to be solved. If I am too lost, forget about it. I'll just try them all and see what works well. Thanks.
rimmi2002 Wrote:Seems like apparently not. Just wanted to know why three different third party builds...any diff between em. I followed all the links...the trac system only helps me with issues that have been solved/need to be solved. If I am too lost, forget about it. I'll just try them all and see what works well. Thanks.
All builds come from the same SVN source. The only thing differing between each users main builds would be the skins and plugins that may have been added. If one of us had a build that has anything outside of the SVN added, it is usually noted in the post for the build or on the page where you dl the build.
kricker Wrote:All builds come from the same SVN source. The only thing differing between each users main builds would be the skins and plugins that may have been added. If one of us had a build that has anything outside of the SVN added, it is usually noted in the post for the build or on the page where you dl the build.

Thanks a lot that helps.
kricker Wrote:Kill your guisettings.xml and try again.

This doesn't seem to help in Windows 7, but you can run it in windowed mode just fine oddly enough.
Upped Rev18135 Smile
Can a new -ext Jester build just be installed over a already installed version without losing all my settings etc?
uninstalling leaves msvcr71.dll in the XBMC folder behind
Upped Rev18141 Smile
idioteque Wrote:uninstalling leaves msvcr71.dll in the XBMC folder behind
Good to know. That file will have to be added to the uninstalling script then. If someone doesn't get to it before me, I will do it.
kricker Wrote:rev 18115

I am not able to update the movies-library. "scanning for new content" keeps showing and no movie is updated. I can not stop the scanning.

Any idea why?

TV Shows are updated fine though. isnt that strange.
THX-UltraII Wrote:Can a new -ext Jester build just be installed over a already installed version without losing all my settings etc?

That's what I do all the time... never uninstall just install straight over.
I do that with other builds as well, no problems!
jochenz Wrote:I am not able to update the movies-library. "scanning for new content" keeps showing and no movie is updated. I can not stop the scanning.

Any idea why?

TV Shows are updated fine though. isnt that strange.
No idea. My movies updated and scanned in just fine. Grab a newer build from ikons or jester and try again.