Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upped Rev18145 Smile
Upped Rev18153 Smile
moved
Post your problems elsewhere. As stated many times (even in the first post), this is not the thread for problems.
Upped Rev18168 Smile
Upped Rev18174 Smile
Upped Rev18179 Smile
Not to be pushy, but any news on the smooth video front?
natethomas Wrote:Not to be pushy, but any news on the smooth video front?
Here you go -
Jester Wrote:And yes I'll have a look at this smoothvideo branch, probably over the weekend
natethomas Wrote:Not to be pushy, but any news on the smooth video front?

Ok, here is the latest (18163) smoothvideo revision merged together with the 18197 Linuxport revision.
Have fun!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1g3wv5mydmm

/PolliSoft
Hi Ikons

First thanks for all the builds.
I just uninstalled xbmc to get a clean start and installede the 18179 build. But it only installes the plugins under the user folder in vista. The 18044 build installed all userdata under the user folder. What happened?

Also I always uncheck all languages - can we have the installer remember this? or check which languages are already installede and only install those?

and last...can you make the install like the original atlantis? (with the same plugins and themes? - just with the latest versions ofcourse)

Again thanks these builds are great and in my opinion very important to the xbmc community so that the features can be testet and bugs can be found.....and hope it is alright to ask about this here.

/needtotest
needtotest Wrote:Hi Ikons

First thanks for all the builds.
I just uninstalled xbmc to get a clean start and installede the 18179 build. But it only installes the plugins under the user folder in vista. The 18044 build installed all userdata under the user folder. What happened?
What option did you choose when installing it? There is a new option now to select where the userdata goes.

needtotest Wrote:and last...can you make the install like the original atlantis? (with the same plugins and themes? - just with the latest versions ofcourse)
Adding a bunch of themes and plugins makes the installer much bigger. I'm sure Ikons like myself chose to only install the basics to keep the install size down. The repo installer is included, so you can get the newest version of any plugin/script you need. If you don't uninstall 1st and just upgrade you wouldn't loose anything anyhow.
I did select the userfolder...but it only put the plugins there.

Understandable with the installer size.

/needtotest
I can only agree to kricker Wink.

Mediastream (my favorite skin) nearly doubles the size of the installer. So i don't include it. I think it's not that problem to download it separately Wink.

By the way...

Upped Rev18202 Smile
And skins can now be stored in the USERDATA folder.