Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very quick question: is the externalplayer with the advancedsettings.xml stuff in the new rev's?
Yes.
LaTropa64 Wrote:No gpu assist for playback in XBMC for windows. Linux is using VDPAU, not DXVA.

AH! That I knew. =)

Thanks.

/Söder
kricker Wrote:Yes.

oke, thanks Smile
Please ask questions in a thread dedicated to those questions. Otherwise start a new thread. This thread is exclusively for SVN releases.
Upped Rev19301 Smile
Just a heads up. A fresh install with the latest build takes all fonts from Aeon Stark away.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Just a heads up. A fresh install with the latest build takes all fonts from Aeon Stark away.

Check out this thread for the fonts
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48427

Also, what SVN is the 9.04 Babylon alpha based on? Cant see it mentioned anywhere.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Just a heads up. A fresh install with the latest build takes all fonts from Aeon Stark away.
That needs to be looked into. I feel a upgrade/install should not wipe out any additional skins/plugins you currently have installed.
I installed Rev19301 and have no problem
Livin Wrote:I installed Rev19301 and have no problem
No problem in loosing fonts from Aeon?
kricker Wrote:No problem in loosing fonts from Aeon?

looks fine to me. maybe I'm not looking at the right thing but my fonts are there.
Upped Rev19317 Smile
No problem here losing Aeon fonts on 19317.
This may be a more widespread issue, but does anybody have any issues with 19301 and jumping video playback? It's like the videos speed up for a second