Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upped Rev20146 Smile
Upped Rev20167 Smile
ikons Wrote:Upped Rev20167 Smile

Hi;

I am very interested to download your builds however here in China that I am living for some time the media fire server is banned/blocked, it is possible to download at least the latest revision using another file server ?(rapidshare or ifile.it). I managed to access mediafire through a proxy but the save file window never pop up, I always get a endless loop... Thanks in advance Nod
maybe it´s a cookie or javascript problem on your site
demlak Wrote:maybe it´s a cookie or javascript problem on your site

I got the same result in three different computers.... Even Youtube is blocked here and many other sites!
i understand what you mean.. but you said, you tried a proxy.. and if the proxy allows you to access the site.. then i don´t think it is filtering javascript and/or cookies.. so check your javascript and cookie preferences in your browser for using the proxy..

alternativly you can try the automatic update client? i never used it.. so i don´t know on which server these update files are hosted.. maybe it´s also forbidden for you
joliverio Wrote:Hi;

I am very interested to download your builds however here in China that I am living for some time the media fire server is banned/blocked, it is possible to download at least the latest revision using another file server ?(rapidshare or ifile.it). I managed to access mediafire through a proxy but the save file window never pop up, I always get a endless loop... Thanks in advance Nod

you can always go to google.com and search for "xbmc nightly" and download all 4 trunks from my site, which I doubt is blocked. Smile. It always has the latest builds and direct downloads. ok I'll post the actual address this one time Smile
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc
Ok, i will upload some setup builds on a different site from time to time, but not every build. It's enough to do to upload a setup-build and a updater-tool-file every day Wink.
Upped Rev20177 Smile or here Wink
ikons Wrote:Upped Rev20177 Smile or here Wink
See, your folder came in handy now Wink
demlak Wrote:i understand what you mean.. but you said, you tried a proxy.. and if the proxy allows you to access the site.. then i don´t think it is filtering javascript and/or cookies.. so check your javascript and cookie preferences in your browser for using the proxy..

alternativly you can try the automatic update client? i never used it.. so i don´t know on which server these update files are hosted.. maybe it´s also forbidden for you

TheQuestor Wrote:you can always go to google.com and search for "xbmc nightly" and download all 4 trunks from my site, which I doubt is blocked. Smile. It always has the latest builds and direct downloads. ok I'll post the actual address this one time Smile
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc

ikons Wrote:Ok, i will upload some setup builds on a different site from time to time, but not every build. It's enough to do to upload a setup-build and a updater-tool-file every day Wink.

ikons Wrote:Upped Rev20177 Smile or here Wink

Many thanks, really thanks, thanks a lot!!! Big Grin

Cheers
Upped Rev20211 (Mirror) Smile
Upped Rev20275 Smile