Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LaTropa64 Wrote:Bummer. We need a way to upload our xml nfo files to themoviedb.org. It's going to take forever to manually enter all the data into it.

we need just .. one .. person scraping imdb and uploading that data to themoviedbBig Grin
Jester Wrote:BIG NOTICE !

From 17033 the IMDB scraper DOES NOT WORK ANY LONGER !

they do not allow scraping their web site and XBMC is complying with this.

the new default scraper is themoviedb.org which needs help filling, so please go there and help them (and thus yourself) out Smile

So how do we fill out NFO's now?
goku31640 Wrote:So how do we fill out NFO's now?

Media Companion

Movie Info Plus
Hitcher Wrote:Media Companion

Movie Info Plus

sorry, I meant manually.

I mean, i have over 300 movies each with their own nfo file. in every nfo I have the link to the imdb movie page, and if I didnt like how the name was scraped, i would change it with some <movie></movie> and <title></title> tags, but since we are no longer scraping from imdb, is the nfo structure going to change at all?
This conversation needs to move to a proper thread please.
Upped Rev17036
kricker Wrote:This conversation needs to move to a proper thread please.

Your right. Sorry.
sugestion for SVN builds:

create automatic empty folder with build number inside XBMC folder:

\XBMC
\17036
\Credits

etc..
idioteque Wrote:sugestion for SVN builds:

create automatic empty folder with build number inside XBMC folder:

\XBMC
\17036
\Credits

etc..

nope, in time, the SVN number will be in the info screen.
Upped Rev17061
Upped Rev17089
Upped Rev17094 Smile
Upped Rev17097

- slowly moving away of using drive names (Z: Q: etc.) and replacing them with special URL's
Hi,

I was woundering if "ffmpeg-mt (frame-based multithreading) patch" was included in your build. If not. Is there any chance to have it included?

(http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5679)
Beagleux Wrote:Hi,

I was woundering if "ffmpeg-mt (frame-based multithreading) patch" was included in your build. If not. Is there any chance to have it included?

(http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5679)

I'd love to try a build with that patch too.