Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kricker Wrote:My batch files have all been updated and build are currently uploading. Next I plan to create rss feed that I can auto update with the new builds.

nice, another feed for the rss parser in xbmc Wink

can you name them i.e. XBMC-Rev22854-DX.zip and XBMC-Rev22854-GL.zip accordingly or will the auto updater just don't work then?
Indeed, pulled 22854GL. Unstable. I concur Smile

PS. Thank you so much for this great program, and all the hard work being put in!
I'll have to ask kay.one, but I think if they are named differently they will not work for the auto updater. The .exes are already named with -gl or -dx.
kricker Wrote:I'll have to ask kay.one, but I think if they are named differently they will not work for the auto updater. The .exes are already named with -gl or -dx.

never mind, actually i don't use xbmc updater for these builds anyway, so i put them in corresponding download dirs.
As of 22870 I ran into an issue with full-screen it shows the start bar and is cut off on the top. Playback is fine but not sure how to fix that.
kricker Wrote:Upped XBMC-Rev22870-DX

kricker,

check that link. it points to 22854..
azido Wrote:kricker,

check that link. it points to 22854..
Fixed. Thanks.
Hi ikons,

with your lates dx build I have the problem that XBMC complains about the MSVCP71.DLL but it starts when I ignore the message. In XBMC there is no fanart shown.
When I replace it with an older mscvp71.dll XBMC starts normally.

regards zoing
What version do you use?

I have 2 dll files. Both with the same size and version info (7.10.3077.0), but i can only build with one of them. With the other file i have a build error.
I figured out that XBMCTex.exe need the dll to build the skins.

If someone could send me the right dll file, I'm glad. But what is the right file?
I have tried to check your version of the dll. But there is no such info. With the other dll I can check the version number. strange...
I have replaced it with an dll file from the ziped version by kricker.
The only difference ist the date. The kricker dll is from 2003 and your dll is from 2009. Maybe this helps.
Ok, than i use also the dll from kricker. So we all have the same Wink