Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's how it's meant to work if I remember correctly. As long as it's not dropping below that all is fine.
Rev 22975 DX for me didn't play the videos at the right resolution. gl works fine for me though.

i have the 8600m gt 256mb
what is the difference between gl and dx versions ?
gl=OpenGL build, dx=DirectX build
Gonna try all these builds 7 report back on Intel X4500HD Big Grin
ikons Wrote:Upped XBMCSetup-Rev23069-dx.exe and XBMCSetup-Rev23069-gl.exe Smile

Ikons bro, i think these files arent complete, its only 23MB & gives an error when running them.
Sorry for triple post but here is my feedback.

Specs:
intel Q6600 quad core running @ 3.3Ghz
4 GB dual channel Ram
Built In Intel X4500HD
SSD 65GB
Running Aeon Hitched & installed both dx & gl versions on top so not a clean install :

DX (23069) v GL(23069)
IDEL_Main menu--------------------------------------------
FPS: 60 v 100
CPU Usage: 6% v 5%

IDEL_Movies Menu------------------------------------------
FPS: 30 v 38
CPU Usage: 7% v 8%

Comments: DX even though running at lower Frames is much smoother while GL jitters a lot when moving around menus & especially scrolling in movies using cover flow.

Im sticking with this build of Direct x.
Thanks for the info, but this is the wrong thread for that. Look for Azido's DX thread.
First build after the SVN path change Wink

Upped XBMC-Rev23100-GL
Upped XBMCSetup-Rev23100-GL
Upped XBMC-Rev23100-DX
Upped XBMCSetup-Rev23100-DX
Naser Wrote:Ikons bro, i think these files arent complete, its only 23MB & gives an error when running them.

The files are updated Smile
kricker Wrote:Thanks for the info, but this is the wrong thread for that. Look for Hitchers DX thread.

hitchers? Rolleyes
azido Wrote:hitchers? Rolleyes

Isn't "Azido" what you get when you do a git clone of "Hitcher"? Huh
patkhoo Wrote:Isn't "Azido" what you get when you do a git clone of "Hitcher"? Huh

lol Laugh