Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update Smile
Thank you for the GL build! Much appreciated!

The REAL Joe
Update again Wink
I was lead to understand that the GL version was no longer being supported.
It's not actively supported which doesn't mean it's not compilable anymore.
Update Smile
WiSo Wrote:It's not actively supported which doesn't mean it's not compilable anymore.
While I switched yesterday to a new SVN build based on DirectX, I hope that GL will remain available as an option for Windows users, even if not actively supported.
iKons..

I think you messed up the font used for subtitles.. I used your 25370-DX, and Arabic subs are all rectangles..

Perhaps its not your fault.. But, had to mention it.. Smile
ashlar Wrote:While I switched yesterday to a new SVN build based on DirectX, I hope that GL will remain available as an option for Windows users, even if not actively supported.

I agree - it might just be my eyes getting fooled, but I do believe that the GL builds using advanced shaders provide a slightly sharper image than the DX versions. To me, the DX image looks softer.

For the record, my setup consists of an ATI HD3200 (780G IGP) and an Athlon 64 X2 5600+ running on WinXP32SP3 with Catalyst 9.10.

Anyone else think so, or am I fooling myself?

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Update Smile
By running this, does it install a fresh xbmc, just like installing the original file or does it only do the updates? Does my library need to be rebuilt?

I followed a guide on getting xbmc running on the acer revo and there was a few xml file changes, will I have to redo that stuff?

Thanks for the help
In my experience you don't have to rebuild the library but you will have to reimplement your XML changes.
Update Smile
I have a question about your builds.
I see in the Timeline/Changelog on the bottom of your sig tiben20 is mentioned multiple times in reference to some trac ticket changes.
Does this mean his dsplayer is included in your builds or am I misunderstanding?

If it is not included, could it be?

Thanks.....
dtviewer Wrote:I have a question about your builds.
I see in the Timeline/Changelog on the bottom of your sig tiben20 is mentioned multiple times in reference to some trac ticket changes.
Does this mean his dsplayer is included in your builds or am I misunderstanding?

If it is not included, could it be?

Thanks.....
trac timeline is showing change in every branch and trunk