Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: My Movies and TV shares have disappeared in Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on Kodi 18.6-Leia, and I just noticed that when I view my shares in Windows 7, the Movies and TV folders are missing. I can still watch all the files using Kodi, but I can't see the folders to drag and drop new media into.

I suspect this has something to do with my recent installation of the Watchdog add-on, as it probably scanned those libraries/shares and cleaned up missing files. Perhaps it removed those shares? I'm not sure exactly how that add-on works.

Below is the recent log file 
https://paste.kodi.tv/sagimijene.kodi
(2020-05-18, 04:01)SwedishHeat Wrote: [ -> ]the Watchdog add-on
FTW: Watchdog will watch your media sources for changes and automatically update the library when new files are added or removed. Add-on:Watchdog (wiki)

How about just using 'update on start-up' and 'clean library' settings, once in a while? (and eliminate add-ons) If you can still watch the media, then the files still exist in file mode. Kodi utilizes a library format so that folders are relegated to file mode sources, while the library is the preferred set-up . Check this out Adding video sources (wiki); it's likely you have some issue that has either wiped or corrupted your library, and will need rebuilding.