Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Settings background just got black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to restore this to default_settinngs.jpg?
It needs to apply to Kodi's main settings as well, not only skin settings.

Just to be clear. I don't want just to simply select a background manually. I need the default one that is contained in the path
special://skin/resources. Both skin settings and kodi main settings have a black background.
I took a look at a default installation, and I do not see the background to be explicitly set (eg in skin settings). So I am guessing there is something wrong with my installation.

Thank you
(2020-05-23, 05:31)fesarlis Wrote: [ -> ]How to restore this to default_settinngs.jpg?
It needs to apply to Kodi's main settings as well, not only skin settings.

Just to be clear. I don't want just to simply select a background manually. I need the default one that is contained in the path
special://skin/resources. Both skin settings and kodi main settings have a black background.
I took a look at a default installation, and I do not see the background to be explicitly set (eg in skin settings). So I am guessing there is something wrong with my installation.

Thank you

I think for this skin, the default background is black. I remembered when after installing the skin, there’s a prompt that says the background is nothing.
U need to set yourself.