Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube to KODI library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2020-05-31, 22:45)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]Works great, although there were some issues where episodes were duplicated after i added them. I had to re-scrape the YouTube channels episodes to fix it.

Did you have "information provider" set as local information only? I had Stargate(2012) added to my TV shows when i had left it on default. Also was it Leia or Matrix version?

edit:
on my matrix HTPC i get the same show splitted to 3 different shows, it does this to netflix shows too so i suspect it's a bug in the kodi itself...
checked the file structure and i didn't have 3 different folders for the channel so yeah... strange.
Its on local information. Leia version. I also got two shows combined for some reason. But as i said, re-scraping fixed it. Weird, i've never had issues like that before, but i don't think i've used local information either. I will try the new version tomorrow and if the problem persist, i can post a log file if you want.
(2020-06-01, 00:02)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]Its on local information. Leia version. I also got two shows combined for some reason. But as i said, re-scraping fixed it. Weird, i've never had issues like that before, but i don't think i've used local information either. I will try the new version tomorrow and if the problem persist, i can post a log file if you want.
not sure if logfile has anything helpful unless you're seeing an error message, give me the miss behaving channels instead. (also chinese channelnames doesn't work atm, not sure about Cyrillic yet...)
Tried the new version, im still getting some duplicates now and then.
History Buffs merges with new channels that are added.
I also tried to refresh to get new episodes but its not working and i get this:

2020-06-01 11:29:55.091 T:10828   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.youtube2kodilibrary/?foldername=Refresh_all&mode=ManageItem2020-06-01 11:29:55.093 T:14048   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.youtube2kodilibrary/?foldername=Refresh_all&mode=ManageItem) failed
(2020-06-01, 11:50)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]2020-06-01 11:29:55.091 T:10828   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.youtube2kodilibrary/?foldername=Refresh_all&mode=ManageItem2020-06-01 11:29:55.093 T:14048   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.youtube2kodilibrary/?foldername=Refresh_all&mode=ManageItem) failed
Thanks...I'll investigate.

That error is just "Refresh all" not providing any directory content as all it does is notify "Updating channels" -> scan -> notify "Update finished"
by duplicates you mean this?

That's something KODI related try:
go to TV shows -> open Information from context menu -> click Refresh

that fixed it on my end.
I meant that some or all episode were duplicated.
There is some other strange things happening as well.
When i update the addon this happens:

2020-06-01 14:26:06.023 T:8420   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\thena\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.youtube2kodilibrary\service.py", line 31, in <module>
                                                if (LAST_SCAN + int(xbmcaddon.Addon().getSetting('update_interval'))*3600) <= NOW and \
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Edit: im gonna see if removing the addon completely (with a backup) and installing it again will fix it
What i meant with History Buffs was that two channels will share the same folder inside Kodi.
Did a full wipe of the add-on and i still got the same error message about service.py
But yeah your probably right about duplicates being kodi related
(2020-06-01, 14:43)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]Did a full wipe of the add-on and i still got the same error message about service.py
Yeah... Genious me uploaded the dated version of settings file and it's looking for a value that can't even be set...

it's updated now
Haha okay. Nice that you found it. Thanks.
(2020-06-01, 14:55)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]Haha okay. Nice that you found it. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting it!
next time that Siamese YouTube channel happens let me know, need to know if it's something in my code or kodi's...
I have debug-mode on so this is very messy but maybe you'll find something here:

This one is when i attempt to update the channels:
http://paste.osmc.io/fejilivoke.tex

This one is when i'm adding a new channel (Oki's Weird Stories) and that Siamese-thing happens:
http://paste.osmc.io/obitagakoh.vhdl

Edit: It does that every time now. But like we said, re-scraping it will fix it.
Updating is still broken for me tho.

Im gonna make a portable new kodi 18 install later and only install that addon. To check if its on my end.
too weird... can not replicate...

and about the updating...are you referring to the manual "update all" or the background process?
what does c:\<user>\appData\roaming\kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.youtube2kodilibrary\config.json say at
Code:
"last_scan": <number>
(should be at the bottom) shows last scan time in epoch, convert to human readable form here https://duckduckgo.com/?q=epoch+15910134...&ia=answer

change that value to like something like 10000 and disable/enable the addon... should get a notice saying "updating channels" if the schedule is working...
(2020-06-01, 17:03)Albinator Wrote: [ -> ]Updating is still broken for me tho.

Yeah, it is... and just realized why and i feel extremely stupid about it and i have no idea what i was thinking!

the initial procedure goes like this
You add a channel ->
channel gets added starting from the newest episode to the old one, api is navigated via pageTokens(see?)
so it's currently looking for new videos from the past...

i'll eat something and fix this whole mess over night...

Leia is fixed (hopefully), updating matrix soonish...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10