Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi unable to connect to my seedbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

I've tried so many times to connect my seedbox server to Kodi but Kodi always shows this message: "The connection to the network location couldn't be established. This could be due to the network not being connected." 

My network is connected and my seedbox is also working properly because I can transfer files from my seedbox to my computer just fine. 

My FTP & SSH details are also correct because I copied them from my seedbox's client area.

What could be the problem here and how can I troubleshoot it?

Thank you guys in advance.
No idea!  I guess a debug log (wiki) would be a good place to start.
(2020-05-31, 18:56)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]No idea!  I guess a debug log (wiki) would be a good place to start.
Thanks. I'll do more research on this.
(2020-05-31, 19:21)lilydang2310 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I'll do more research on this.

You don't need to do any research.  You just need to click the link I provided ->debug log (wiki)<- and follow the instructions.
(2020-05-31, 19:58)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-31, 19:21)lilydang2310 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I'll do more research on this.

You don't need to do any research.  You just need to click the link I provided ->debug log (wiki)<- and follow the instructions.
I can access my seedbox server now. Thank you so much.