Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: youtube on skin titan mod beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont want this  you tube addon notification on my kodi player on skin titan mod beta for leila /v.18.1.18 / at all! in dutch- this you tube  addon requires  a personal api key , for more info at this site. to make a api key its  so complicated and takes a lot of time. how can i rid of this notification? it's really unnecessary, useless...
this is the autoplay trailer .
Disable it.
(2020-06-01, 19:07)iZ@K Wrote: [ -> ]this is the autoplay trailer .
Disable it.

pls tell me how can i disable it? this is what i asked in my previous  text...
In the skin parameters.

- Homescreen layout  (Layout des Startbildschirms) ->Spotlight  (Im Rampenlicht) -> Auto play trailer ... -> OFF
- General skin settings (Allgemeine Skin-Einstellungen) -> Trailers settings
                       -> Allow Youtube lookup for trailer ..-> OFF
                       -> Allow auto-trailer for tv  ..-> OFF
                       -> Allow auto-trailer for Contents ..-> OFF
(2020-06-02, 20:05)iZ@K Wrote: [ -> ]In the skin parameters.

- Homescreen layout  (Layout des Startbildschirms) ->Spotlight  (Im Rampenlicht) -> Auto play trailer ... -> OFF
- General skin settings (Allgemeine Skin-Einstellungen) -> Trailers settings
                       -> Allow Youtube lookup for trailer ..-> OFF
                       -> Allow auto-trailer for tv  ..-> OFF
                       -> Allow auto-trailer for Contents ..-> OFF
i use kodi 18.4 on titan mod beta skin and u? nothing about trailers...vielen dank und jetzt?
these are not kodi parameters but skin parameters.
Kodi version is not important.
I use titan bingie, not the beta.

You can also change parameters directly (but safetly) in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie\settings.xml
(2020-06-06, 01:42)iZ@K Wrote: [ -> ]these are not kodi parameters but skin parameters.
Kodi version is not important.
I use titan bingie, not the beta.

You can also change parameters directly (but safetly) in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie\settings.xml

so if use this bingie i will have the access till this trailers,right? and then i can switch off this useless youtube notification...i use kodi on a box player/eminent/ which is connected to my tv...i dont use kodi on my pc...i want to install this bingie...it means i will  lose all my installations on this beta, right? i hope there are not many differences between bingie and beta... vielen dank for hilfe
Previously, i used this beta. i changed for Bingie.
To be sure to not lose your config, you can save/restore it in the skin parameters.
(2020-06-07, 14:25)iZ@K Wrote: [ -> ]Previously, i used this beta. i changed for Bingie.
To be sure to not lose your config, you can save/restore it in the skin parameters.

Bingie works! thanks to u! ive already deleted this titan beta.my  installations from beta were the same in bingie. thats great.in bingie this useless youtube notification did not show! good news! i found these trailers installation u advised me and switched them of for sure. some questions-not that important -1.is it possibe to turn off  this start screen of bingie?when kodi is ready -it appears. i don't need it.2.see my pic from my tv screen- i like this'' small list ''best from all views but  my wish is to expand this view to the whole tv screen so that i don't need to scroll ...as u see this red line appears not really above, this way i lose the space which is just not used. this  small list-view concerns each using ?part of kodi...i had a look at all these installations-nothing found what i need. perhaps is this a tip to authors  of this skin.

1 - To manage the splashScreen :
- skin setting
- General skin setting
-> Spash Screen Settings

2 - Bingie provides differents kinds of view.
Previews are shown in this settings : 
- Media Library views
- Enable/disable views

To gain some space, try to disable some settings, like "Media Library views / Do not show footer bar", ...

Try to change these settings :
- General Skin settings
- Settings for header
- Configure header for all windows -> disabled

(I don't know if thats works)

Instead, you may activate somes features to navigate usely in a big liste.
Like : "Enable quick jump alphabet".

And you can remove the first line.
The first line is to go the the parent folder.
If you don't want it, disable this KODI setting : 
- media settings
- General
- show parent folder items
(2020-06-08, 19:51)iZ@K Wrote: [ -> ]1 - To manage the splashScreen :
- skin setting
- General skin setting
-> Spash Screen Settings

2 - Bingie provides differents kinds of view.
Previews are shown in this settings : 
- Media Library views
- Enable/disable views

To gain some space, try to disable some settings, like "Media Library views / Do not show footer bar", ...

Try to change these settings :
- General Skin settings
- Settings for header
- Configure header for all windows -> disabled

(I don't know if thats works)

Instead, you may activate somes features to navigate usely in a big liste.
Like : "Enable quick jump alphabet".

And you can remove the first line.
The first line is to go the the parent folder.
If you don't want it, disable this KODI setting : 
- media settings
- General
- show parent folder items
1.its not possible to turn off this splash screen.  i tested these installations in this group- off or on -does not work.2. I changed some installations, tips you gave- nothing has changed.
1 - yes, you cannot disable the splashscreen but you can choose a long video, a short video or just an image.
2 - sorry, good luck

bye