Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: LIbreelec 9.2.2 channel list empty after some time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Sorry if this question was asked before and a stupid one. I have an RPI4 running Libreelec 9.2.2 and IPTV Simple Addon. I had it running on all my previous builds with no issues. This time around, however, after some time of system idling (the box is always on) the channel list appears empty (the list file is remote). I can solve it only by rebooting the system. My question: is there anything I can "turn on" in configĀ  to force (?) the addon to refresh the channels? Or anything else? Thanks in advance.
The option to refresh is only in the Kodi 19 version of the addon.
(2020-06-16, 20:17)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]The option to refresh is only in the Kodi 19 version of the addon.

Thank you. But either I am calling this option by a wrong name, or whatever, but this has never happened to me before on the earlier builds (I had Kodi16 and Openelec before - it was buggy, but the channel list /same provider/ never failed to display).
I will admit I have never seen this issue either and I run the same version of LibreElec.
Start with providing a debug log (wiki), who knows what will turn up.
It might be that your device is going into sleep mode and something happens on wake. Your log should help Figure that out.
(2020-06-17, 19:49)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]It might be that your device is going into sleep mode and something happens on wake. Your log should help Figure that out.

I will try to get the log. Thanks for looking into it.