Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Exporting Video library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I normally export my library to separate files with no thumbnails or fanart and overwriting old files turned off. Today it  is taking 4 or 5 times as long as it did a couple of days ago.

Kodi is installed on a NUC running LibreELEC and the Library is on a server running Win10, can you helpplease
Normally the Export does not show up in the Debug Log, but it may reveal other problems causing the slow down.

Can you run the export again, but capturing it in the Debug Log. Make sure debug mode is enabled otherwise it is no good.
(2020-06-18, 10:45)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Normally the Export does not show up in the Debug Log, but it may reveal other problems causing the slow down.

Can you run the export again, but capturing it in the Debug Log. Make sure debug mode is enabled otherwise it is no good.
Found the problem I have just installed a new NAS drive and it is a SMR drive and the others are PMR  WD at their best

thanks for the help
Thread marked solved.