Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi doesnt remember my gamepad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, I use Kodi about 2 months. I discovered the gamepad thing last month.
I introduced the game console to my desktop computer. There’s no problem here. I can control gamepad every time I open the Kodi.
I also installed Kodi on the PC in the living room and introduced the gamepad. But when I open Kodi, I must re-introduce the gamepad. Where is the problem? Is there any add-on missing?
Thanks...
(2020-06-19, 22:32)feelinhigh Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any add-on missing?
So you are suggesting that your controller profiles and configuration is not sticking after re-launch? Please submit a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin  and that URL linked to this thread in a message that summarizes your hardware and connections. The only reason I could see a failing of settings is if your game etc corrupts Kodi to the point a crash re-establishes a default setting, then of course you would have to do reset again.
No, i havent any problem with my controller profiles. For example, I downloaded PS Controller Profile and I must not download again. But I have to do assignation for controllers keys every time I open Kodi.