Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: banned using Chrome but ok on other browsers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Sorry, 

not sure this is the correct area, however Ive just randomly been banned using chrome as my broswer, but Edge is working fine.  can someone please advise the reason/or if its just a glitch?

Matt
(2020-06-24, 18:54)DarkEther Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just randomly been banned using chrome as my broswer, but Edge is working fine. 

I'm getting a feeling you are confusing different forums.
Are you sure this browser thing has to do with Kodi in any way?

Sorry, I'm seeing things a bit clearer now. The only reason that you could be banned is by using a banned IP address. Are you using a VPN with alternating IP addresses to visit the Kodi forum?
(2020-06-24, 18:59)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-24, 18:54)DarkEther Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just randomly been banned using chrome as my broswer, but Edge is working fine. 

I'm getting a feeling you are confusing different forums.
Are you sure this browser thing has to do with Kodi in any way?

Sorry, I'm seeing things a bit clearer now. The only reason that you could be banned is by using a banned IP address. Are you using a VPN with alternating IP addresses to visit the Kodi forum?

Apologies, i might have left it on after finishing work. Of that's the cause then I just need to remember and turn off the VPN before browsing.
Thread marked solved.