Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Something is broken - all movies named 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

something with my KODi Database is broken

Today i started KODi and every movie or Show is named '0'

First i thought it is the Database but If i Take a Look with phpmyadmin everything seems OK.

I checked The content settings, it changed to 'none' so i tried to Change, but it does Not save my Changes.

I recreated The database, Same result Not able to save The scraper.

The KODi Log seems pretty fine...

I updated KODi from 18.6 to 18.7.2 Same result.

If i use a local DB i am able to save.

My Environment:
Kodi 18.7.2 in firetv Stick 4k
Mariadb in docker
Files in nas via smb

Last Change was an Automatic Update of mariadb to 10.5.3, but If i run The older Version - Same result.

I created Backups via veeam but If i try to restore The full Backup, The Container ist Not able to Start mariadb. I think because of just copying The Files instead of making a dump.

Maybe someone can Help me.
(2020-06-26, 01:01)link611 Wrote: [ -> ]The KODi Log seems pretty fine...
Where is it?
(2020-06-26, 01:30)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
Where is it?

Ooops, soory, ist was late, missed to Insert The Link:

https://paste.kodi.tv/duqarumusa.kodi
(2020-06-26, 07:43)link611 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, soory, ist was late, missed to Insert The Link:

2020-06-26 00:36:11.100 T:1137 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Always enable debugging and restart Kodi when doing your troubleshooting.

2020-06-26 00:36:11.316 T:1137 ERROR: Create - Error creating special://masterprofile/Thumbnails
Something is 'broken' alright... Your pathsubstitutions are not working.
Thanks but its no good. You did not enable debug mode and there is only a couple hundred lines, when I am expecting to see thousands.

Also run an Update Library in the next one you create.
(2020-06-26, 09:03)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but its no good. You did not enable debug mode and there is only a couple hundred lines, when I am expecting to see thousands.

Also run an Update Library in the next one you create.

https://paste.kodi.tv/wufexohuyo.kodi

Now with enabled Debugging.

Also did a rescan. But i did a rescan too with the other log

xml:
ERROR: Create - Error( Invalid argument )
ERROR: Create - Error creating /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails
ERROR: Create - Error creating special://masterprofile/Thumbnails
(2020-06-26, 09:02)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Something is 'broken' alright... Your pathsubstitutions are not working.

And maybe that 0 in your path is causing all your movies to be named 0
Two things stand out for me in that last log (which doesn't show a scan btw).

Firstly, smb://kodi:[email protected]/kodi. Pretty sure that is smb v1 only and given all the Create - Error( Invalid argument ) lines, I'm guessing Kodi doesn't like the username and password in the url.

Secondly, DEBUG: CMediaSourceSettings: <games> tag is missing or sources.xml is malformed. I'd check to make sure that your sources.xml is not malformed as there is nothing in the log to show what paths Kodi is trying to read (no scan of library!).
(2020-06-26, 12:33)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Two things stand out for me in that last log (which doesn't show a scan btw).

Firstly, smb://kodi:[email protected]/kodi. Pretty sure that is smb v1 only and given all the Create - Error( Invalid argument ) lines, I'm guessing Kodi doesn't like the username and password in the url.

Secondly, DEBUG: CMediaSourceSettings: <games> tag is missing or sources.xml is malformed. I'd check to make sure that your sources.xml is not malformed as there is nothing in the log to show what paths Kodi is trying to read (no scan of library!).

Hi there,

I removed The Line for Sharing The thumbnails.

Here ist The new Log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uyegohorar.kodi

I do Always a Scan Just for logging, but The scraper does Not save and The Scan Just stops directly after start.

Another information: If i change The Share from DNS Name to IP Adress i get an Error 'operation Not permitted'.
If i try to use The smb Assistent i do Not get any shares/devices.
Nas has enabled smb1-3.
I also have some other smb Servers, they get also Not shown.

If i use The shares from my sources.xml i can Connect and watch everything.
Maybe amazon disabled smb1 with a fireOS Update?

I will try later to Connect with a nuc with libreelec.
It's unlikely these days that you will be able to browse the smb shares from inside Kodi.  Instead, you have to add those shares manually.  Settings->media->manage sources->videos->add videos ->browse->add network location (at the very bottom) and then fill in the details for the server.

The source should then be added and you should be able to browse it using vidoes->files->(name of share).
So i have installed a libreelec on my nuc and used my advancedsettings.xml

Everything is shown correctly so it seems that The firetv has Problems with the Database.

Here The Log with the exact Same settings AS on The nuc

https://paste.kodi.tv/nubufarubu.kodi
I actually have the same issue. Nothing has changed to my setup and it was working for weeks.
I see an update for the Android app on 9 june and it could be that my Shield TV Pro just updated the app.

Every media is shown as 0 and starting results in an error saying the media doesn't exist. Starting the same from the file manager is working fine though.
(2020-06-26, 23:58)Elroban Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have the same issue. Nothing has changed to my setup and it was working for weeks.
I see an update for the Android app on 9 june and it could be that my Shield TV Pro just updated the app.

Every media is shown as 0 and starting results in an error saying the media doesn't exist. Starting the same from the file manager is working fine though.

Thank god, it is Not Just me Big Grin
So, sounds Android related in some way, but must be fairly specific given the amount of android installs out there and only two reports.

Can you both please confirm the version of Kodi that you are running and the Android version.  In fact, if you can both grab a debug log (wiki) of you starting Kodi and opening the movie library then that info should be in it.  Hopefully there will be something common to both logs that will help identify the issue.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2