Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DAZN Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having issues playing videos? The games appear, but when clicked on, nothing happens. 
(2020-07-03, 11:45)lukesmyth88 Wrote: [ -> ]
Is anyone else having issues playing videos? The games appear, but when clicked on, nothing happens. 

Same. I can't get anything to play on 18.4 on a Windows 10 machine.
(2020-07-03, 11:45)lukesmyth88 Wrote: [ -> ]

Same problem here! Sad
DAZN Kodi add on not playing any videos. Anyone else having this issue?
Let's not start adding links to sites that violate our piracy policy (wiki) through banned addon (wiki) promotion please.
It’s been updated. Playback issues have been fixed.
Whats the latest version?
(2020-07-26, 01:01)Davidsilva Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the latest version?

1.90.4.2 for Kodi Leia

1.95.4.2 for Kodi Matrix
I've just installed the add-on and I'm experiencing the same problem, nothing plays.
(2020-08-15, 02:23)TickTock1 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just installed the add-on and I'm experiencing the same problem, nothing plays.

I just tested. Everything is playing well.
(2020-08-15, 22:43)TheRevisionist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-15, 02:23)TickTock1 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just installed the add-on and I'm experiencing the same problem, nothing plays.

I just tested. Everything is playing well.

Thanks for testing. When I try to play a stream through Kodi on my Shield TV Pro, Odroid N2 and PC I get the same result. Either nothing happens or a pop up says:

Quote:Playback failed

One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.

The log displays the following after attempting to play a stream:

Quote: 

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://pluginXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everything plays fine through my browser.
(2020-08-16, 00:16)TheRevisionist Wrote: [ -> ]Use this fork:

https://github.com/herrnst/plugin.video.dazn/releases

That works perfect, thank you.Smile
Is this addon work with vpn?
(2020-09-12, 18:07)prisoner0093 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this addon work with vpn?

We do not support the usage of VPNs with Kodi here.

Please see our VPN policy (wiki) for full details.