Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Transferring settings from one install to another
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI 

So ive installed IPTV simple client on my windows 10 laptop and edited the groups etc of my IPTV suppiler to how i want it ( removed some foreign channels etc, renamed some other groups etc )

How do i transfer these changes to my other kodi installs? ive looked in the userdata folder and it only seems to show the settings for the client, not changes to groups etc.

Any help would be gratefully received. 

Matt
(2020-07-07, 19:44)matt77303 Wrote: [ -> ]HI 

So ive installed IPTV simple client on my windows 10 laptop and edited the groups etc of my IPTV suppiler to how i want it ( removed some foreign channels etc, renamed some other groups etc )

How do i transfer these changes to my other kodi installs? ive looked in the userdata folder and it only seems to show the settings for the client, not changes to groups etc.

Matt
All those settings will be in either MyVideos116.db or TV32.db, I can't remember which one off hand.
(2020-07-07, 20:01)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-07, 19:44)matt77303 Wrote: [ -> ]HI 

Matt
All those settings will be in either MyVideos116.db or TV32.db, I can't remember which one off hand.

Brilliant, thanks

Ill look a bit deeper

Matt