Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Episode name scanned as m
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found a few instances recently where TMM is not parsing my filenames and ends up with a odd episode title.
Filename is being set as Celebrity Mastermind - S18E01 - 1080p_HDTV_h264.mp4  so I can't see where it gets the random m from ?

sorry for answering so late. I was not able to reproduce this issue.
Is still still an issue or did you figure out why this happens?

but if you have a _valid_ NFO, the title from the NFO should be used as title inside the UI
NP,

No NFO files, this is just parsing from filename.  I'll have to scan something new as I just fixed the ones it happened to!
So managed to get a new file doing it again. No NFO for them and they imported like this.
Filenames are:   The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty - S01E01 - Kingmaker - 1080p_HDTV_h264.mp4      The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty - S01E02 - The Rebel Alliance - 1080p_HDTV_h264.mp4
Just tried it - works fine.

If the name is not the expected upon "updating datasource", you MUST have some word filtering in place...
If the name is not the expected after "scraping online", then you might want to check the entry on that site you are scraping from...

Try a new TMM installation, and only add this show - does that solve your problem?
Else upload the logfiles to some pastebin site 8with the information when it happened, and what filename)
(2020-08-31, 09:25)myron Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried it - works fine.

If the name is not the expected upon "updating datasource", you MUST have some word filtering in place...
That was it - word filters. I must have at some point added  1080p_HDTV_h264   as an ignore phrase which was then getting swapped. Removed that and its now working.