Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Duplicated movies entries in the Film Library after shared directory change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
I installed 18.7 Leia on a Firestick Tv.
Firestick is connected with Synology DS216J where I defined a first structure of shared folders.
I had to change that structure and I had to redefine allo media sources. 
I did in different way: modifying the source path,  deleting the old source and creating a new one, changing content of the source to "none" in order to start che "cleaning of the library,, or repeatedly scanning new contents.

The result is still the double entries of movies in my Film library, and one of the two refers to the old (and not yet existing) shared folder structure.  The source is correct. 

How to manage this issue?

In addition to this sometimes the scraper find a movie on TheMoviesDB but without images. I decided to add a picture on the MovieDB trying to refresh metadata of the item but with no results even after the scanning. (news of this morning...the picture has been uploaded....but it was available on TMDB form yesterday..why now?) 

A general issues : the system crashes often Where are the logs?

A question: configuration on fire stick and is not easy.

I installed Kodi on my Mac. I'm considering to configure on MAC, download the configuration on the NAS and upload it in the fire stick. Is it possibile? how? I have some function of backup/restore i found on an add-on I installed....

Thanks a lot.
Go into your Kodi settings menu.
Select “Media Settings”
Make sure that your settings level is set to “Expert”
Go into the Library tab and select “Clean library”
In the next window, pick yes.
Thats it!
(2020-07-17, 02:25)kidbizkit Wrote: [ -> ]Go into your Kodi settings menu.
Select “Media Settings”
Make sure that your settings level is set to “Expert”
Go into the Library tab and select “Clean library”
In the next window, pick yes.
Thats it!

The menu was set to "expert" but, I'm so "expert" that I didn't see the option "clean library" 😂.
👍
Thanks!

PS.
what about the other questions?