Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Error message UNKNOWN during trailer playback, because of "&hd=1" in *.nfo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I switched from Ember Media Manager to tinyMediaManager while scraping.
Almost everything works as I want it to...
only the registered trailers are not played by Kodi.
I get an error message UNKNOWN!

1. Old movies on the NAS were edited with Ember Media Manager.
2. new movies I edit with tinyMediaManager.
3. the NAS runs Emby database.
Kodi reads the Emby database and plays the corresponding trailer/movie -> all trailers edited with Ember Media Manager are played without problems! New NOT!

I have checked everything and found out at *.nfo that tinyMediaManager writes something like this at trailer entry:
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=GJ_pE06cMS0&amp;hd=1</trailer>
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=i0yBl5RHpzU&amp;hd=1</trailer>

If you play the movie directly over Kodi, you can also play the attached trailer.
But if you play the movie via the Emby database, you get the error message UNKNOWN!
I have looked at my "old" *.nfos created with Ember Media Manager and found out that tinyMediaManager additionally
&amp;hd=1
writes.

I deleted &amp;hd=1 with Notepad++ in the test films and you can play the trailers with Kodi via Emby.

What do I have to set at tinyMediaManager, so that it doesn't insert the data?

Many thanks for your help
Tenker
I've looked at the code and it looks like our regular expression is too greedy when trying to extract the youtube ID from the original url.. The funny part is: this has always been so (for many year) so I am a bit perplexed that this is a problem now?!
(2020-07-23, 08:16)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]...
The funny part is: this has always been so (for many year) so I am a bit perplexed that this is a problem now?!

Is there anything you can do to help me?

1000 x Thx
Tenker
Blush
should be fixed in the next version
(2020-07-25, 11:09)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]should be fixed in the next version

1000 x Danke/Thanks/Merci   Blush