Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Macedonian TV Add-On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Please be gentle with me. I am a complete Noob with Kodi.

I've just bought an Android TV box. Works well and runs Android 10. I originally bought it for Kayo sports as I can't add apps to my Smart TV (HiSense).

I would like to be able to watch Macedonian TV. I've found one add-on - https://github.com/mviktor/plugin.video....iaondemand

I download the zip file and copy to a USB stick. I can add the add-on via "My Add-Ons" but I'm unable to "run" it - that part is blanked out! Plus, I can't seem to update it!

Any step-by-step instructions would be much appreciated. I'd like to set it up for myself, then do a similar setup for my father. Thank you!
I doubt you will get that addon to work. It is unmaintained and the last update was in 2016. Most of the links I checked are dead.
(2020-07-23, 12:48)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt you will get that addon to work. It is unmaintained and the last update was in 2016. Most of the links I checked are dead.
Oh ok. That's a shame. Well, I tried!