Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Shuffled Music Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have organized my Music Videos in various genres. The thing I'm missing most, is some sort of "Play Shuffled" function.

Ie, in the context menu of a genre, I'd like to have not only a "Play" but also a "Play shuffled". What's the best way to do that?

Thanks!

What about from the left sideblade menu? When you enter playlist, there should be a shuffle function there.
(2020-07-27, 13:00)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]What about from the left sideblade menu? When you enter playlist, there should be a shuffle function there.

Thanks, I can't seem to figure that out. What I do: 

1) Genre -> Context Menu --> Play
2) Press the "Left Button"

All I see is a "Seeking -10". If I press enter or the context-menu button during play, I get the famiuliar Audio / Video / Subtitles / Transport / etc. toolbar at the bottom, but nothing to shuffle.

There is no sideblade menu on AZ2, the only way I know to do it is to use the Video OSD->Shuffle button.
(2020-07-27, 13:06)annomatik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-27, 13:00)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]What about from the left sideblade menu? When you enter playlist, there should be a shuffle function there.

Thanks, I can't seem to figure that out. What I do: 

1) Genre -> Context Menu --> Play
2) Press the "Left Button"

All I see is a "Seeking -10". If I press enter or the context-menu button during play, I get the famiuliar Audio / Video / Subtitles / Transport / etc. toolbar at the bottom, but nothing to shuffle.

What skin is that, Arctic Zephyr: Leia-Mod? You need to ask the author where the Shuffle button is Smile https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337862
(2020-07-27, 13:15)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]What skin is that, Arctic Zephyr: Leia-Mod? You need to ask the author where the Shuffle button is Smile https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337862

Yes, exactly! Thanks, will do that.
You need to be a little careful.  It matters if you play music videos from the videos window or music window.  Videos window will queue into the videoplaylist.  Music window will queue into the musicplaylist (only currently playing music video will be in the videoplaylist with an entry of "..").

I think (pretty sure) repeat and shuffle settings are independent for each playlist.

scott s.