Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi.  I have just started using your skin which is great but I have lost "TV Channel Groups" on the Live TV screen.  Is there a setting I am missing or is it just gone?  Thank you
(2021-10-16, 09:46)roxy693 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  I have just started using your skin which is great but I have lost "TV Channel Groups" on the Live TV screen.  Is there a setting I am missing or is it just gone?  Thank you

No, that's something I missed when porting the mod from Leia to Matrix.  Someone else reported it awhile back, but I haven't had time to update the mod for that.
(2021-10-16, 09:46)roxy693 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  I have just started using your skin which is great but I have lost "TV Channel Groups" on the Live TV screen.  Is there a setting I am missing or is it just gone?  Thank you

That is fixed now, and version 1.0.9 is in my skin repo.  If you have auto updates turned on, you should get it automatically at some point.  The TV Channel Groups is on by default (because it's on by default in Estuary), so you shouldn't need to do anything after the update.  If you don't see it, go to Skin Settings > Cateogories and make sure that TV Channel Groups is assigned to one of the three slots for Live TV categories.
(2021-10-17, 20:38)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]

That is fixed now, and version 1.0.9 is in my skin repo.  If you have auto updates turned on, you should get it automatically at some point.  The TV Channel Groups is on by default (because it's on by default in Estuary), so you shouldn't need to do anything after the update.  If you don't see it, go to Skin Settings > Cateogories and make sure that TV Channel Groups is assigned to one of the three slots for Live TV categories.

Thank you so much for your speedy reply and for fixing it ☺ You're a legend
Hi,
Does it work for Kodi 18?
(2021-10-21, 04:23)ymca Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Does it work for Kodi 18?

This mod does not work in Kodi 18.  There is a separate one for Kodi 18 that has basically all the same stuff, but I'm not supporting or updating that any longer.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=333143
Hello,
I tried to install Estuary matrix mod on Matrix 19.3, but It cannot be installed. Any update Is arriving? Many thanks for your work.
(2021-10-26, 14:34)Kriminal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I tried to install Estuary matrix mod on Matrix 19.3, but It cannot be installed. Any update Is arriving? Many thanks for your work.
No update coming because there isn't any update needed.  This mod installs and runs on anything from 10.9 to 19.3 with no problems.  I'd need to see a debug log of you attempting the install to see what might be causing your problem.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
Hi PK!

Love you for the Mod - especially for the Auto-FullScreen-Music-Display without any extra scripts.

So far everything is working fine, I only can't get the cdart to start. If I change to another skin, for example Rapier the CDs are displayed. In Estuary they won't show - have installed artworkdump (cdart-manager is not in the repo any more). Any idea where I could find a way to activate it?

Best regards
(2021-10-27, 17:50)Epikur17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi PK!

Love you for the Mod - especially for the Auto-FullScreen-Music-Display without any extra scripts.

So far everything is working fine, I only can't get the cdart to start. If I change to another skin, for example Rapier the CDs are displayed. In Estuary they won't show - have installed artworkdump (cdart-manager is not in the repo any more). Any idea where I could find a way to activate it?

Best regards
A few things:
  1. Try from the stock Estuary skin.  If it doesn't work there, it won't work in this mod.
  2. Related to #1, I think CD art is different from album art, and Estuary (and this mod) only support album art (as far as I know).
  3. You might post a screenshot of the Rapier screen that shows the thing you want working.  It might confirm #2.
(2021-10-27, 19:17)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-27, 17:50)Epikur17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi PK!

Best regards
A few things:
  1. Try from the stock Estuary skin.  If it doesn't work there, it won't work in this mod.
  2. Related to #1, I think CD art is different from album art, and Estuary (and this mod) only support album art (as far as I know).
  3. You might post a screenshot of the Rapier screen that shows the thing you want working.  It might confirm #2.

Hi PK!

Thanks for the fast answer - it is just the spinning CD coming out on the right side of the cover that I'm missing. If my concerns are still unclear I will post a picture.

Best regards
That's not supported by Estuary, if you want that type of thing with the Estuary look then you'll probably have to go for the more heavy weight mod at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757
(2021-10-29, 12:55)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]That's not supported by Estuary, if you want that type of thing with the Estuary look then you'll probably have to go for the more heavy weight mod at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757

Hi there!
Thanks for yout hint, I know the mod linked above - but it is just for Kodi 18 - or is there a newer version?
Read the thread there's a v19 version that's available from the kodinerds repo. FYI kodinerds is an unofficial German forum for Kodi enthusiasts, but they've not been known to host any bad stuff, and a few Kodi Team members who are German hang out there also.
(2021-10-14, 13:14)pkscout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-10-14, 00:09)bower9065 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to show the video OSD info when playing next video. Has been missing in Matrix. Very useful to me when shuffle playing through TV shows.
I don't really use Estuary anymore, so when you say "missing in Matrix" is that "missing from the default skin?" If it's not in the default skin, then mostly it won't be in this mod either. This mod mostly focused on a way to easily reorganize the main screen (and a few small tweaks on other screens).
@pkscout: I also wanted to express my gratitude towards you working on this mod for over a year even though you are not using it anymore! 🤗 Out of curiosity, what skin are you using now (in case you are still with Kodi v19)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9