Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mikeSiLVO Matrix version of script.skin.info.service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@mikeSiLVO 

A couple things before mentioning the main issue with the script,
  1. A PR was put in on GitHub for the duration times in movie sets to be fixed. I've made the change suggested in the PR and this does work so fyi for next update.
  2. I didn't put this into a PR as it could be more of a personal preference, but personally the sort order for Movie Sets with the InfoPanel turned on (ShowCase view as an example) is incorrectly displayed for movies with prequels example Star Wars. I corrected this by making the change in default.py line 132 to ........"sort": { "order": "ascending",  "method": "sorttitle" }

Maybe a settings option where users can change this to suit??
Anyway.. the main reason for this post is that I'm finding your version of the script.skin.info.service for Matrix has a delay when exiting (shutdown) of Kodi. If I remove the script.skin.info.service (sure movie set info doesn't work) but it exits to desktop without delays. The old script for v18 doesn't have this delay, and the delay is sometimes quite long..
Thread moved to skin helper addon development section