Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: discart mod ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there already a discart mod available for estuary ? If not where could i place it and how ?
(2020-08-21, 11:09)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there already a discart mod available for estuary ?
Not that I am aware of.

(2020-08-21, 11:09)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]If not where could i place it and how ?
Start a thread in this Estuary forum. Then place a link to the download in your post and post some screenshots.
(2020-08-21, 11:27)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-21, 11:09)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there already a discart mod available for estuary ?
Not that I am aware of.
(2020-08-21, 11:09)dt2510 Wrote: [ -> ]If not where could i place it and how ?
Start a thread in this Estuary forum. Then place a link to the download in your post and post some screenshots.

I think that was sort of misunderstanding Wink I'm looking for a discart mod or instructions how to implement it into estuary ...
This mod displays discart I believe https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757 however the developer has been missing for over a year and no new updates have been released in that time, so I would advise against installing it since it seems to be end of life. However perhaps you can post in that thread to see if someone can help you identify how it does discart so you can then apply the required changes to the standard Estuary version.