Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Display wrong channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created a m3u file in Google drive and bit.ly to create a new (shortened) the url, but the PVR always displayed older version of m3u which doesn't exist anymore.

How to clear up the configuration? I have done couple of things, i.e. disabled the PVR, removed the path address, changed to different URL, however, it still didn't work
Kindly help
Uncheck caching in the addon settings.
Thanks, mind to share when to find cache?
In the settings for the addon (Addons->Ny addons->PVR clients->Iptvsimple). It should be on the first page.
(2020-08-23, 16:14)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Uncheck caching in the addon settings.

Thanks for your great help.

Disabled it, it didn't work, then I removed the URL and reboot, key in URL again, it is still the same
Go to PVR settings in kodi and clear all the data.
(2020-08-24, 19:12)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Go to PVR settings in kodi and clear all the data.

Done that as well, it is still the same.

Is there a way to reinstall the PVR or any other pvr can do the same
Did you check that the content of the shortened URL is correct?

The only way this can still be wrong is if google drive is serving the old file if caching is not enabled.
(2020-08-26, 10:58)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check that the content of the shortened URL is correct?

The only way this can still be wrong is if google drive is serving the old file if caching is not enabled.

Thanks

Still the same, for the being, I have changed it to local path as don't want to waste time to reinstall