Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-11-29, 02:34)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@PureHemp 
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, I cleaned it up a bit, made the xml requests threaded to hopefully help with loading times and added it to the in-development version. 

If anyone runs into issues with this please include a complete debug log (wiki)

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.8.9~beta1 
Code:
~beta1
[fix] my subscriptions section using YouTube RSS |contrib: PureHemp|

My only suggestion is to list current live streams at the top.

First time opening “My Subscriptions” took about 20 seconds, but afterwards refreshing it works instantly.

Thanks for the quick work around.
(2020-11-29, 21:26)dynek Wrote: [ -> ]Can't seem to find a solution to this quota exceeded message.
I have read all the thread but not sure if someone actually fixed this?

Fix was discussed numerous times. I even created a long detailed in depth post on fixing this and other YT issues. Summary is create a new Google Dev project and reinsert the new keys. If you need details, it is already very well documented and discussed.
(2020-11-29, 02:34)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@PureHemp 
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, I cleaned it up a bit, made the xml requests threaded to hopefully help with loading times and added it to the in-development version. 

If anyone runs into issues with this please include a complete debug log (wiki)

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.8.9~beta1 
Code:
~beta1
[fix] my subscriptions section using YouTube RSS |contrib: PureHemp|

Brilliant! I came on here looking for a solution to why "My Subscriptions" were empty and this solved it perfectly.

FYI follow anxdpanic's #2 or repositories post above. Install both the "repository.anxdpanic-2.0.0.zip" then the "repository.yt.testing_official-2.0.0.zip" files.
Installing just the "repository.yt.testing_official-2.0.0.zip" showed error message for me.
(2020-11-30, 01:47)Petes Wrote: [ -> ]My subbed videos and recommendations are suddenly not loading, everything else seems to be fine, wonder if it's me, youtube or the addon but I'll wait a bit to see if it gets resolved

I have the same issue. Some sections work, like the "liked" videos or the videos i uploaded myself. My subscriptions videos however don't load. I updated to version 6.8.8 and the problem persists.
(2020-11-30, 07:52)gtoons Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant! I came on here looking for a solution to why "My Subscriptions" were empty and this solved it perfectly.

FYI follow anxdpanic's #2 or repositories post above. Install both the "repository.anxdpanic-2.0.0.zip" then the "repository.yt.testing_official-2.0.0.zip" files.
Installing just the "repository.yt.testing_official-2.0.0.zip" showed error message for me.

Thanks to you @gtoons for this. I was not aware what repo i need to install.
Thanks to @anxdpanic and @PureHemp for your amazing works. I didn't use YT frequently but for some confort i like to use it on my TV with Libreelec and the Susbriptions tabs was really helpful. Glad there is a "patch" for now.
(2020-11-28, 17:45)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@llobarrosalpa 
Without the debug log (wiki) I can only guess. Enable Settings - MPEG-DASH - Use MPEG-DASH and Settings - MPEG-DASH - Use for videos

@starslayer74 
Sorry I missed that, Settings - Maintenance - Delete access_manager.json and then re-login (not re-entering keys)

It works for me, thanks a lot.
I didn't need to delete json, just enable MPEG-DASH I can reproducen allí videos.
Thanks a lot again
(2020-11-30, 09:44)Imgema Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-30, 01:47)Petes Wrote: [ -> ]My subbed videos and recommendations are suddenly not loading, everything else seems to be fine, wonder if it's me, youtube or the addon but I'll wait a bit to see if it gets resolved

I have the same issue. Some sections work, like the "liked" videos or the videos i uploaded myself. My subscriptions videos however don't load. I updated to version 6.8.8 and the problem persists.
Install 6.8.9 beta 1
(2020-11-30, 03:17)neo_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-29, 21:26)dynek Wrote: [ -> ]Can't seem to find a solution to this quota exceeded message.

Fix was discussed numerous times. I even created a long detailed in depth post on fixing this and other YT issues. Summary is create a new Google Dev project and reinsert the new keys. If you need details, it is already very well documented and discussed.

Well it doesn't fix it for me. Recreating a new project, with fresh OAuth 2.0 Client IDs and API key does not help.
(2020-11-30, 19:04)dynek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-30, 03:17)neo_ Wrote: [ -> ]

Well it doesn't fix it for me. Recreating a new project, with fresh OAuth 2.0 Client IDs and API key does not help.

OK it finally did. Not sure why but it now works. Thanks
Thanks to @anxdpanic  and @PureHemp for their quick work!  Works flawlessly.
(2020-11-30, 21:58)pgordash Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to @anxdpanic  and @PureHemp for their quick work!  Works flawlessly.

Indeed, thank you so much for this important fix. Let’s hope it’s gonna work for some time Smile
(2020-11-28, 18:36)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@Skeeve 
Enable Settings - MPEG-DASH - Use MPEG-DASH and Settings - MPEG-DASH - Use for videos

First of all, thank you so much for the "My subscriptions" fixes. Like others here, I can confirm this works as good as how it was before with no noticeable delay. Hoping there won't be other drastic API changes out of the blue like this, as Google seems to enjoy them (their interests before their users').
Do you have an idea why are some non-DASH 720p streams now returning a 503 error? It only occurs on 720p non-DASH streams (format 22), not on 360p ones (18) and only on some fairly recent videos. Is format 22 being progressively phased out by Youtube? Indeed enabling DASH solves the problem, but I was asking just in case, as I still have a box running Kodi 15 at home which can't have DASH yet (special setup connected to an old CRT TV).
(2020-11-30, 09:44)Imgema Wrote: [ -> ]

I had the same issue, tried uninstalling and installing again, re-adding the API info etc... I then added the Repository for the test/beta version, and installed 6.8.9-beta1 and it's now working fine.
Version 6.8.9.beta1 works wonderfully!
Thank you very much anxdpanic.
Hi everyone.
Thank you for the devs for the youtube addons, really helps to have this one
Beta works great to get the latest updates from my subs.

I was wondering if anyone also lost their playlists.
I have them on ios and android but the addon lost them.

I understand google might put an end to that wonderful ad filtering addon... but I hope you guys can help us till the end of times Big Grin