Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon TAJO - Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(2021-02-27, 18:29)Uploadergt Wrote: [ -> ]hi  someone now why studio and other is missing  can i help me

https://www.mediafire.com/view/9kmyeh44c...5.jpg/file

Your screenshot is not from Aeon Tajo, you should post in other thread.
Hey all I'm on Matrix 19 having trouble getting the rolling CD animation or any cd for that matter and changing the case colors anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!!
@manfeed what option do i choose to get the correct dvd case colors, media flags and CD Animation? I have went through top to bottom but cant seem to get it working? I have the view  set to right list 3d but all cases appear red and have NO CD Animation what so ever and cant even see a black disc? Also no media flags indicating it to be Blu-ray, HDR, Atmos 4K etc or is there a package i need installed to get it working? Thank you for your great work truly amazing BTW
(2021-02-28, 23:08)Bootleg1 Wrote: [ -> ]@manfeed what option do i choose to get the correct dvd case colors, media flags and CD Animation? I have went through top to bottom but cant seem to get it working? I have the view  set to right list 3d but all cases appear red and have NO CD Animation what so ever and cant even see a black disc? Also no media flags indicating it to be Blu-ray, HDR, Atmos 4K etc or is there a package i need installed to get it working? Thank you for your great work truly amazing BTW

You can't have all that with online movie addons as you must be using, only with local files in your device and properly added to Kodi library.
(2021-03-01, 02:02)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-28, 23:08)Bootleg1 Wrote: [ -> ]@manfeed what option do i choose to get the correct dvd case colors, media flags and CD Animation? I have went through top to bottom but cant seem to get it working? I have the view  set to right list 3d but all cases appear red and have NO CD Animation what so ever and cant even see a black disc? Also no media flags indicating it to be Blu-ray, HDR, Atmos 4K etc or is there a package i need installed to get it working? Thank you for your great work truly amazing BTW

You can't have all that with online movie addons as you must be using, only with local files in your device and properly added to Kodi library.

Great to know thank you so much! Great work on the skin
Hi is it possible to include Dolby Atmos badges on the movie info? I see DTS HD is already supported, but in cases where Atmos or DTS X is explicitly mentioned in the file name, the badges still don't show up. So are the badges not available at all?
(2021-03-02, 05:17)dennisbgi7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is it possible to include Dolby Atmos badges on the movie info? I see DTS HD is already supported, but in cases where Atmos or DTS X is explicitly mentioned in the file name, the badges still don't show up. So are the badges not available at all?
The skin dev has not added the flags yet, nothing wrong with your setup. So, no, the "badges" are not available just yet.
(2021-03-02, 08:51)TimeZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-02, 05:17)dennisbgi7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is it possible to include Dolby Atmos badges on the movie info? I see DTS HD is already supported, but in cases where Atmos or DTS X is explicitly mentioned in the file name, the badges still don't show up. So are the badges not available at all?
The skin dev has not added the flags yet, nothing wrong with your setup. So, no, the "badges" are not available just yet.
Any way to add them ourselves via an add-on? Or does the skin itself has to be modified?
(2021-03-02, 14:19)dennisbgi7 Wrote: [ -> ]Or does the skin itself has to be modified?

The skin has to be modified.
(2020-09-10, 17:12)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Image
@TimeZone @dennisbgi7 

As you can see in this screenshot from post #1 Atmos logo is already supported since long ago, even in Leia version. You don’t need to add anything to the movie’s file name.

You can also get the HDR logo that you can see at the bottom, but to get that the movie’s file name must content HDR in its name, for instance, Aquaman (2018).HDR.mkv
(2021-03-02, 16:44)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-10, 17:12)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Image
@TimeZone @dennisbgi7 

As you can see in this screenshot from post #1 Atmos logo is already supported since long ago, even in Leia version. You don’t need to add anything to the movie’s file name.

You can also get the HDR logo that you can see at the bottom, but to get that the movie’s file name must content HDR in its name, for instance, Aquaman (2018).HDR.mkv
Strange! I have a few Atmos content and have never seen the logo. I have intentionally searched for it. All I ever see with most of the Atmos content is TrueHD and HDR. Is it visible in all views? I am on Rightlist view. I will have to take another good look.
(2021-03-03, 07:58)TimeZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-02, 16:44)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-10, 17:12)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ] 

Strange! I have a few Atmos content and have never seen the logo. I have intentionally searched for it. All I ever see with most of the Atmos content is TrueHD and HDR. Is it visible in all views? I am on Rightlist view. I will have to take another good look.

I use a Media Manager that analyzes each file and creates nfo files for movies and tvshows, and also downloads artworks, after that I use the option ‘Only local content’ to scrape. Maybe that’s the reason why you don’t see the Atmos logos...
(2021-03-03, 09:43)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ] I use a Media Manager that analyzes each file and creates nfo files for movies and tvshows, and also downloads artworks, after that I use the option ‘Only local content’ to scrape. Maybe that’s the reason why you don’t see the Atmos logos...

I see. So what you are saying is for Atmos, the skin does not rely on the file name but the scraped info just like audio and subtitle languages unlike HDR which it picks from the file name. I have seen that TinyMediaManager is very excellent in analysing and detecting media flags without relying on the file names and can write these flags in the nfo files, but I only use it reorganize my folder structure and use KODI to scrape nfo.
Hi, is it possible ( by editing the XML) for me to not display full screen fanart in view 3dshelf, but to still keep the fanart visible in the 16x9 thumb above the boxes/cases
Thanks for continued work on this great skin.
Hello,
I don't know if this is a skin or Kodi issue, but since v.19 has been updated, under the skin settings, set background item (pictures) it shows the username and password (no encryption).
I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen?
Thanks for any help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39