Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Bug] xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID') returns empty string
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is someone has this problem that "xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID')" returns empty string in Video Addons? (I checked it with 3,4 different addons)
This cause a problem with Trakt for example that cannot work with the selected item because it cannot be converted ot int.
Here I'm using the Trakt Contextmenu addon, so this happens when I select an item and open the contextmenu.

* With Kodi Libraries it's working well, the issue is only with Video Addons.

Does it can be a problem with one of the installed scraper? Has anyhing changed?
Or anything else?
Because it worked by now.

Thanks.

The Trakt error:
php:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
     - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
    Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
        Main()
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
        script.run()
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 91, in run
        data['dbid'] = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
    -->End of Python script error report<--

Kodi 17.6
Thread moved to addon development, although 17.6 is no longer a supported version.

Current stable is 18.8, and all active development/bug fixing is on 19.0 alpha, as there will be no more 18.x releases.
items provided by a video addon usually don't have a dbid, as they're not in the database.